Jump to content

The Never Ending Story


Admin

Recommended Posts

........military exercise called "south pacific") 

"This time" bull said "I want to see some action!"

The original "south pacific" had been a disaster; his Uncle, Will Rogers had been retained by the US army to write a cover up story, said there were things that happened there you wouldn't even see at the Henty B&S ball.

 

"Firstly" he said in Arabic "we aren't going to walk ashore right under the guns of the enemy!"

 

We're going to organise a Fancy Dress Ball and simply come along, enjoy the fun and towards the end of the night reluctantly walk inland towards the hills where drifters, supplied by auf volunteers will be waiting for the dawn attack when .......................................

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

..... we will use Onesie, dressed as Bloody Mary & swearing like a Khyber Pass trooper, to lead the attack, which will then be .......

 

Onetrack in costume (on the left) preparing for the attack. He is actually taller than that, and the same height as the skinny bloke in the middle, so they stood him in a deep hole.

OT likes shells and provided his own necklace with shells collected from Rotty.

proxy-image.thumb.jpeg.f73a0e5a5567864aafedb5600476d96f.jpeg

Edited by Captain
Link to comment
Share on other sites

NB .... South Pacific is also very popular with Captain bull, whose favourite song while driving the blue fishing boat is "There Is Nothing Like a Dame" ...... even moreso if he has been ladyless at sea for several weeks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, turboplanner said:

.........which......

.... will also involve a contingent of .....

Edited by Captain
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 04/07/2024 at 1:47 AM, Captain said:

NB .... South Pacific is also very popular with Captain bull, whose favourite song while driving the blue fishing boat is "There Is Nothing Like a Dame" ...... even more so if he has been ladyless at sea for several weeks.

NB....And as the rat knows well old Bull never ever had a short period without the female attention! So the Homophobic insinuations will have to cease! Beware because there is much much more interesting NES history that certainly poses question on which side of the fence old Turdy and the Captain may have "allegedly" engaged in some lewd immoral conduct that might require further examination and publication!!!  ................

 

On 05/07/2024 at 9:58 AM, Captain said:

.... will also involve a contingent of .....

......these lovely greetersIsland Girls - Polynesians, Tahitians, Hawaiians Topless  #15130492 that Bull had organised ,and the night soon turned into...........

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, bull said:

NB....And as the rat knows well old Bull never ever had a short period without the female attention! So the Homophobic insinuations will have to cease! Beware because there is much much more interesting NES history that certainly poses question on which side of the fence old Turdy and the Captain may have "allegedly" engaged in some lewd immoral conduct that might require further examination and publication!!!  ................

 

......these lovely greeters that Bull had organised ,and the night soon turned into...........

...... a fishing competition and a contest to see who had or was the best lei.

 

The unpredictable outcome was that old bull was a ......

 

Ratty does understand how his time up the Khyber may attract homophobic connotations, particularly where Turbo was also involved, but Ratso can assure all concerned NESers that he and his great mate, Turdboy, are as straight as the Great Ocean Road or a Vicmanistan politician. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

....winner in every category.

Gone were the days when his world was shaped by old Mavis at the Bone RSL.

Now as a suave Trawler Captain with his black eye patch and fur lined boots (it was said he would get into anything if it was fur lined), not to mention recognised as Australia's best Drifter pilot (hadn't torn a skin in six flights), bull had his own goup of groupies to pick from on the pier when he arrived in Port, and everyone thought it would be much the same this time, but waiting on the pier for him was ..............

 

Turbo can add that he and Ratty were as straight as Bass.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

..... Nobu's younger sister and Chinese lady from Shenzhen, who were interested in a th.....

Edited by Captain
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, turboplanner said:

.....tory about the Khyber Pass, just for study purposes.

Cappy seized ..........................

..... the opportunity, & the ladies, and locked them in a bungalow ..... not with nefarious intent, but just because people tend to always bugger off when Ratso gets somewhere near the most interesting (sic) part of his stories (a bit like your grandfather locking neighbours in for a slide night to show them all the zoos that he visited around the world).

 

Cappy, being octolingual was able to get through to both ladies simultaneously in their own native lingo, and the girls were rivitted (one was like Onesie and had apparently only been rivetted once previously) so Cappy's story went .....

Edited by Captain
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Captain said:

..... the opportunity, & the ladies, and locked them in a bungalow ..... not with nefarious intent, but just because people tend to always bugger off when Ratso gets somewhere near the most interesting (sic) part of his stories (a bit like your grandfather locking neighbours in for a slide night to show them all the zoos that he visited around the world).

 

Cappy, being octolingual was able to get through to both ladies simultaneously in their own native lingo, and the girls were rivitted (one was like Onesie and had apparently only been rivetted once previously) so Cappy's story went .....

.................from one miss truth to another throughout the entire 4 and a half hours of diatribe he unloaded apon them!! So that is why the " Ratty and Turbo up the Kyber " Written by this fine young lady was soon banned in...................

Edited by bull
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, bull said:

.................from one miss truth to another throughout the entire 4 and a half hours of diatribe he unloaded apon them!! So that is why the " Ratty and Turbo up the Kyber " Written by this fine young lady was soon banned in...................

many countries but,,,,was ironically made into a cartoon about Ratty,s adventures up the Khyber Pass [under an alias of course....] Now this........

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, bull said:

many countries but,,,,was ironically made into a cartoon about Ratty,s adventures up the Khyber Pass [under an alias of course....] Now this........

..... made Turdy envious because his involvement in toons has, to date, been limited to his driving of the red 'Vette in order to run down yellow cones ..... see below.

 

Turbo longed for his excellent & scintillating service record to be recorded on film and he .......

 

 

 

 

Edited by Captain
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Captain said:

..... made Turdy envious because his involvement in toons has, to date, been limited to his driving of the red 'Vette in order to run down yellow cones ..... see below.

 

Turbo longed for his excellent & scintillating service record to be recorded on film and he .......

 

 

 

 

.............and he smashed into them with abandon ! ...This soon had a small crowd of protestors protesting for the preservation of the yellow cones society {POTYCS] ....they where aghast at turdo,s treatment of the poor inanimate yellow cones! ........[he had murdered a few earlier in the day trying to demonstrate his handbrake turns] an egg splatterred on Turdo,s windscreen and suddenly a...........

Edited by bull
Link to comment
Share on other sites

.........great brute strode out. Turbo recognised CT by the faint bunny odour, and had never seen him so angry. Turbo thought CT was going to destroy the Corvette and yelled "Not the Corvette!", "Not the Corvette!" but Ct swept past him, grabbed half a dozen POTYCS and hurled them towards .........

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, turboplanner said:

.........great brute strode out. Turbo recognised CT by the faint bunny odour, and had never seen him so angry. Turbo thought CT was going to destroy the Corvette and yelled "Not the Corvette!", "Not the Corvette!" but Ct swept past him, grabbed half a dozen POTYCS and hurled them towards .........

...... the nearby protest groups, one with signs saying "Yellow Lives Matter (YLM)" and another claiming that Yellow Cones were gaining preference because the Rainbow Cones were being prejudiced against, however there was a 3rd group holding signs saying "VDaW" and while this could have meant "Vette Drivers are Wankers", it actually referred to .......

Edited by Captain
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Captain said:

...... the nearby protest groups, one with signs saying "Yellow Lives Matter (YLM)" and another claiming that Yellow Cones were gaining preference because the Rainbow Cones were being prejudiced against, however there was a 3rd group holding signs saying "VDaW" and while this could have meant "Vette Drivers are Wankers", it actually referred to .......

.........VW drivers are Wankers. The group's designated sign writer didn't know how to spell W. When asked so spell it he wrote "Dubble-Yew". He was from W.A, but there was no one else who could write, so the group just had to .........

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, turboplanner said:

.........VW drivers are Wankers. The group's designated sign writer didn't know how to spell W. When asked so spell it he wrote "Dubble-Yew". He was from W.A, but there was no one else who could write, so the group just had to .....

.... accept that the signwriter was dyslexic, which is a bit of an issue when you deal in the written word.

 

What had meant to be on the sign was WADV, which was the abbreviation for Western Australians D.........

Edited by Captain
Link to comment
Share on other sites

...on't Vaccinate.

The astute NES audience might now be wondering what this odd community, who built a fence thousands of kilometers long and called it the "Rabbit proof fence" after it had trapped 68 million bunnies in WA was up to now.

 

It was during the Markey Covid Blockade that the medical academics of the western state concluded that Ivermectin, a drug administered to cattle for treatment of Scabies,  worms, head lice, and to mites in cage birds, could be used to treat WA residents badly needing treatment for the above and may well, after further research, kill Covid.

Markey didn't hesitate and a few weeks later Ivermectin had been pumped into every water supply reservoir in WA. 

This would also save WA millions in not having to roll out Covid vaccines to the people.

To prevent any Eastern-States thinking, he had his PR people roll out an anti-vaccine programme, and soon everyone was wearing the WADV badges which had a cow's head and the slogan "Good for Cattle;Good for Me!.

Errol, one of the foundation Members of AUF was one of these. He flies a Facet Opal, and swears by it, but lately his erratic landings had started to worry his Club.

At the same time the academics realised that Cattle are usually slaughtered and eaten before any long term Ivermectin side effects are noticed, but now all over WA, people like Errol.............................

Link to comment
Share on other sites

..... were listening again to Marky's excellent video that translates his Covid message for both white and black Western Australians.

 

Many found it amazing what are the language differences highlighted below, and in particular Errol thought that .....

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

in the second clip which featured an Armenian Hugi dancer, the popular Vladovisa Vlodominich, providing a floor show while Markey spoke, he recognised something of himself and had squeezed into the Opal and headed for Perth. No one had seen Errol since and it was feared that he ..................

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, turboplanner said:

in the second clip which featured an Armenian Hugi dancer, the popular Vladovisa Vlodominich, providing a floor show while Markey spoke, he recognised something of himself and had squeezed into the Opal and headed for Perth. No one had seen Errol since and it was feared that he ......

..... had bought himself a full set of Armenian Hugi national costume plus a scimitar with 2 ceremonial daggers, which all weighs about 95 kgs, and is hot as, and hard to wear as you trudge through the soft & deep WA sand, so Errol was in deep .....

Edited by Captain
Link to comment
Share on other sites

sand and it was hot sand. He had been hired by Onesy who was impressed by the Hugi dancing when speeches were made, so when he went a mining site to sell his Cat injectors and Ingersol Rand tap valves, Errol would be dancing away as he made his introductory speech to the Company Buyer.

That was until one of them said "I knew you were an Organ Grinder Onesey, but who's the monkey"

Errol had been an SAS Sergeant and now he ......................

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...