Pilot suspended for murdering dog.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My name is Phil but you have that name on this forum so I live in your shadow

Hey Phil,. . . . .don't sweat it mate,. . . . ."Living in my What ? ? ? ? ? " . . .If you think you are in the shadow of a burntout cretin llike me, then I really feel for you mate. Don't be bloody daft.

Most of the stuff I write on here is crap and noone believes it . . .but it does while away the evenings, which is why I like being an internet troll. . . . . .

Not much else to do when you are semi retired and all of your alleged conquests and achievements ( ! ) are long gone. . . . .!

( And I'll bet I weigh more than you ! )

If it bothers you that much,. . .I'll use one of my middle names,. . .no,. . .not tarquin,. . .or Andrew,. . .how about James ?. . . .I could use "JIM" if that releases you from my shadow old son. . . . .

If it bothers you that much,. . .I'll use one of my middle names,. . .no,. . .not tarquin,. . .or Andrew,. . .how about James ?. . . .I could use "JIM" if that releases you from my shadow old son. . . . .

What about" Phabulous Phil "

Aaarrrgh! Your puns are giving me the pip! Time for something fresh.

Citrus self down while I squeeze out a few more ... hmm, actually, I've ran out of juice.

• 3 weeks later...
Cats are a bloody waste of space as a pet,. . . .

When I lived in Brisbane, I had a dog ( named "Bluey". . . although he did NOT have ginger hair. . . . ) he was a breed known as a Queensland Blue Heeler. . . . . .evil piece of work him,. . . used to roll over on his back when he saw a neighbourhood cat, and pretend that he was friendly. . .yeah. . .right,. . .then as the cat came within striking range, he would eviscerate it within about five seconds, the evil little sod. . . . ..

Is that dog for sale Phil?

I'm frequently replacing fish in the ornamental pond in my complex and could do with his help.

Is that dog for sale Phil?I'm frequently replacing fish in the ornamental pond in my complex and could do with his help.

You could have had him for nowt mate !, but since this was 1975 (ish) he'd now be around 280 odd dog years older than he was then,. . .probably well into his doggiepension now I'd imagine. . .in some carekennel somewhere maybe . . . .

AS to your feline fish removal problem, I'd recommend a smallbore shottie with a nightscope. . .?

Might have to fabricate another VTOC machine.

When my daughter was a tiny tot, I had the same problem when living in the UK, so made up a pulsing circuit with a sports coil from my Mini Cooper. This was connected to patches of wire netting raised just off the ground alongside the pond. When the cat was seen sweeping it's paws in the water trying to catch the fish, the circuit was remotely triggered and there you have it, a VTOC (Vertical Take-Off Cat)

Even the fishing gnome seemed to have look of satisfaction on it's face, and the neighbours cat stayed their side of the fence.

Might have to fabricate another VTOC machine.When my daughter was a tiny tot, I had the same problem when living in the UK, so made up a pulsing circuit with a sports coil from my Mini Cooper. This was connected to patches of wire netting raised just off the ground alongside the pond. When the cat was seen sweeping it's paws in the water trying to catch the fish, the circuit was remotely triggered and there you have it, a VTOC (Vertical Take-Off Cat)

Even the fishing gnome seemed to have look of satisfaction on it's face, and the neighbours cat stayed their side of the fence.

This is the problem with cats,. . .they destroy so much indiginous wildlife, and the "Catflap" has a lot to do with this problem. You just CAN'T let a cat out at night, as it will decimate the wildlife population in your area and they range for quite a few Kilometres radius to do their dirty deeds. . . . . never like d the damned things, never had one as a pet,. . don't want one.

Well,. . .if you've formulated an idea which works for you, then GREAT !. . .my next door neighbour has a realy BIG pond full of Koi Carp, and his main problem is herons,. . . . but they are a protected species, so although his pool is around eight feet deep, he still loses fish. . . .so he has had to cover the entire pool with mesh to protect the fish from the herons. . . . . GEEZ it's hard to have a hobby nowadays innit ? . . . the CAA want all sorts of bloody paperwork so you can go flying,. . .

The UK Govt. want £145.00 per annum just to watch the telly, ( even if you DON'T watch the bloody leftie BBC. . .)

The cats pinch yer fish. . . . you can't buy NON-HALAL meat at the corner shop. . . . .I dunno what the world is coming to mate. . . Think I'm going to have to become a Cat-Hating vegetarian, and junk the TV like my mate Moss has done,. . .but they still don't believe he hasn't got a telly, and visit him every month to check. . . . . .

The UK Govt. want £145.00 per annum just to watch the telly, ( even if you DON'T watch the bloody leftie BBC. . .)

I'm going to have to become a Cat-Hating vegetarian, and junk the TV like my mate Moss has done,. . .but they still don't believe he hasn't got a telly, and visit him every month to check. . . . . .

Don't tell me they still have the vans roaming the streets with the spinning roof-racks, to ping people without a TV license?

Don't tell me they still have the vans roaming the streets with the spinning roof-racks, to ping people without a TV license?

As a kid in the 60's (Melbourne outer suburb) I actually remember Mum and Dad closing all the curtains etc!

Seems bizzare today.