This Friday 14/10 Is ‘J’ Day :-)

jackc

Subject says it all…..I need all the luck I can get 🙂. Road trip to look at, with intention to purchase a Super Bin Chicken J-230 Jabiru with 1400 hours TT on it as another addition to my ‘bird cage’ 🙂 It allegedly comes with good credentials etc.  Crossing fingers for success!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jackc said:

Subject says it all…..I need all the luck I can get 🙂. Road trip to look at, with intention to purchase a Super Bin Chicken J-230 Jabiru with 1400 hours TT on it as another addition to my ‘bird cage’ 🙂 It allegedly comes with good credentials etc.  Crossing fingers for success!

Good luck. Waiting for the photos. 

I am actually thinking of getting a bin chicken decal made for my jab.😁

I will get stickers done “Super Bin Chicken”  for each side of engine cowl and possibly a Bin Chicken itself with big wings for fuselage 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Tree,s do !.

BUT

Who planted that tree ?, could councils be held for ' inappropriate tree site,ing '( spelling) causing death.

They Do put them, in the Most dangerous & stupid places.

My suburbs nature strip has been ' greened ', & said tree,s stop us exiting our cars when parked kerbside.

Lots missing already , 

IF

A little thought had been used a lot of wastage could have been avoided. 

spacesailor

• Like 1

Poor old Heron's fly vast distances to get here. I've got  about 20 here digging in the mud for worms etc I'm in the bush virtually and the dam brings all kinds of bird life. Used to get Black Swans but that has stopped. Maybe too many reeds.  Nev

• Like 2