bunderberg

:thumb_up:whos goining bundi flying storch up to get sunburnt thumb_down rained on thumb_downblown away thumb_downafter all its air an show 087_sorry.gif.8f9ce404ad3aa941b2729edb25b7c714.gif avolon narromine echuca :thumb_up: bundi may have better gods there 031_loopy.gif.e6c12871a67563904dadc7a0d20945bf.gif neil

I am going, Neil. I went in 2007 and it was great.

Planning on heading up on the Thursday - Wagga/Moree/Bundaberg - to be at the airshow for Fri & Sat.

I plan to depart Sunday and head further up north & west ..... something like Moranbah/Longreach/Mt Isa/Adels Grove/Alice Springs/The Big Rock Thing/The Opal Joint/The Lake with all the water in it/Wilpena Pound/Broken Hill/Lake Mungo/Wagga.

Which way are you going up & what day?

Best regards Geoff

PS Are you taking your pussy up, Ross, as I see that Gary is listed as an exhibitor?

I really wanna go! but It's on the same weekend I'll be in Emerald!!!! thumb_down

It's a pitty It's on the weekend!!!006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif "cause I'm even gonna drive through Bundy, but during the week...!040_nerd.gif.a6a4f823734c8b20ed33654968aaa347.gif

Guest brentc

I'm seeking approval from the finance minister of the Aviation Gasoline fund. If it costs me $200 from Melb to Narromine, it will cost near $800 return. Not a cheap exercise! (unless you are a mining magnate like some others on here)

We are going, we are leaving on the 27th and going to Arkaroola, the next day to Oodnadatta, the next day to Longreach and then to Bundy via Rockhampton on the last day just to see a bit of the countryside, hope to meet some more people from this forum just like we did when we went to Narromine. :big_grin: It won't rain in Bundy, our family up there always tell us how nice it is especially when we are freezing our propellors off down here.Who is going to the dinner as well?always good to catch up with fellow jabinuts and talk about the latest things that are happening. :)

Brian

Who is going to the dinner as well?

I'm going. The dinner was good fun back in 2007 with interesting data on developments and plans for the future, plus great access to key staff.

I'm seeking approval from the finance minister of the Aviation Gasoline fund. If it costs me $200 from Melb to Narromine, it will cost near $800 return. Not a cheap exercise! (unless you are a mining magnate like some others on here)

How is the approval process going BC?

Do you have at least one signature on the form?

Or are you just angling for me to shout you to the Jabiru Dinner ....... which I will do if you can get the rest past the post.

If you go, when would you plan to depart?

Guest brentc
How is the approval process going BC?Do you have at least one signature on the form?

Or are you just angling for me to shout you to the Jabiru Dinner ....... which I will do if you can get the rest past the post.

If you go, when would you plan to depart?

You are a funny man Captain. You should of course realise that the form comes with a pre-populated signatory for one of the signatures, it's just the other one that's the issue.

Perhaps with a passenger it makes it worth while, down to $400 return if I can find someone that can not whinge about the long legs and doesn't care when I break the rules ;) 2 pax and we're talking value!

My problem is that I get free staff travel on Virgin Blue so either way it makes it an expensive trip to fly myself!

No mate. She still hasn't flown with me.Me and the Cheetah plan to go though.

006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

See you for the dinner then Ross?. You do have a JAB motor in the Cheetah....

102_wasnt_me.gif.b4992218d6a9d117d3ea68a818d37d57.gif

Geoff. See you there. :)

-Linda

geof :im with stupid:was going via emerald one of my short cuts cant get there ran out of map at roleston:loopy:114_ban_me_please.gif.0d7635a5d304fa7bdaef6367a02d1a75.gif ians map was a bit short:laugh:006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif:sorry:my fault cant aford maps and fuel leaving monday before i hope neil

006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gifSee you for the dinner then Ross?. You do have a JAB motor in the Cheetah....

-Linda

Dinner it is. Looking forward to it.

I try to stay out of the jab debate. The only engine failure I've had was a blocked fuel filter because the lines from the tank had been cross connected (feeding the engine from the drain line - 036_faint.gif.544c913aae3989c0f13fd9d3b82e4e2c.gif). Hard to blame that one on Jabiru.

Except for the time I forgot to tighten the hose clamp on the hose feeding air to it. The clamp let go, the hose folded and the engine starved. Again, hard to blame Jabiru.

Then there was this one time, at band camp......

Ross

Guest watto

It will be good to put a face to a few of the nicks, I look forward to the dinner also.

Slartibartfast, can you give me old mum a wing wave over mittagong on the way up??

Haha

Watto