Bumper sticker orders

Guest Maj Millard

Slarti, That's really good, I love it....except I wanted my quote to be the one Darky has in her first post....'Flying gets you high'......love the smiley though, thanks mate........Maj 024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

Anyone who thinks that plane is Orange is clearly colour blind !!

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Maj Millard

Slarti, The stickers look really good, and I'm sure you'll get some credit for your efforts.(Darky too) This could be a constant item and a good money producer to support Ian and the forum site. You do realize it will probabily end up going to T shirts though don't you ?............................Maj...024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

A few more suggestions

Had a bit of a brainstorm with my smarter half. How about

• Rise above it all... Fly

• Look down on your friends - Fly (I like that one 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif)

• Rise to the challenge - Fly

She also suggested that Jet propelled or Wind Assisted would be appropriate for me, but that's just being cruel 051_crying.gif.fe5d15edcc60afab3cc76b2638e7acf3.gif

I haven't made my mind up yet, but there'll be a couple to add to the order some time soon.

Thanks Darky & Slarti.

Could I have three - "Frequent Flyer", "Defy Gravity - Fly" and "Look down on your friends - Go Flying", all with user name.

I expect that the last one is too long to fit on one line without squashing up too much, but maybe the "Go Flying" could be on a second line, right justified. If it looks like it isn't going to work well then just tell me and we'll find something else. Thanks again.

Hi Darky, firstly congratulations on the solo. Congratulations on a job well done on the bumper sticker design, can I have 4 of the "Flying gets you high" with Wigg as user name please?

Cheers John

Hi Darky How long before the door closes?

Sorry I'm hanging out for a good line

They keep getting better.

Not a clue at the moment, still need to get prices on printing and things. I'll give out some warning once I get things organised etc :)

Can I order 4 with:

Ian with the smiley face - as my username

2 of them to have the slogan "Takeoff is optional...but Landing is mandatory"

and the other 2 to have the slogan "Flying gets you high"

Ian, I'm starting to think we priced them too low! 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Nah, I did some digging and thought laterally and found us a good price :thumb_up:

Slarti, since they're cheaper than I expected too, I might put myself down for 1 more (so 3 total).