Who is going to Monto?

Mick

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Original plan was to go down on Friday in company with two other aircraft, however my dear old mum passed the other day, and the service is this Friday. Have to attend of course. She was 96 and five months, not a bad wicket..I am now planning to leave sparrowfart Saturday morning, pick Hongie up two hours later, and then head to Dingo Roadhouse. We should be there around mid to late morning for a quick refuel (pilots too !), and then direct to Monto hopefully arriving before the forcast WX. Will do our best to get there safely, whilst keeping a real close eye on things !....hope to see you all at Monto mid arvo or so........................................................Maj...bad_mood.gif.04f799b8c2da677a1c244b54433f2aa7.gif086_gaah.gif.afc514336d60d84c9b8d73d18c3ca02d.gif019_victory.gif.9945f53ce9c13eedd961005fe1daf6d2.gif

Condolences on the passing of your mum Maj.

A good innings indeed!

Pud

This morning I heard a microlight inbound for YHBA. Then there was 2 and then 3. So I went out to the airport and saw 3 xt912 lining up for fuel. I met Richard and Ray, but not the third guy. They are on the way to Monto after a coffee. HI GUYS!

I think I might have to drive out tomorrow.

• Like 1