The Aero Clubs Constitution

Guest john

Guest john

Recently we had a barbeque evening at the local aero club for interested people who were interested to join the club. Whilst I was minding my own business & enjoying a hamburger & icy cold beer by myself in the corner, a stunning blonde with big knockers came up to me & started asking questions about the clubs incorporation & the contents of the constitution.

My eyes were going around in circles for a short while & when they could focus properly again I tried to explain the main fundamentals of the constitution.

I told this lovely young lady that Section 2 paragraph (b) of the constitution read as follows:

"To promote the science of aeronautics & to provide facilities for persons interested in aeronautics & to encourage a social intercourse between members of the club".

I then asked her if she wanted to participate in some of the clubs constitutional procedures such as social intercourse & all I got was a slap in the face & she then walked over to the other side of the aero club room & would not talk to me again.033_scratching_head.gif.b541836ec2811b6655a8e435f4c1b53a.gif033_scratching_head.gif.92f700cf00fb9c6c6818598d44101896.gif

I recently conducted a survey into which conditioner women preferred. 97% of women surveyed wanted to know how I got into their bathrooms.

• Haha 2