Foxbat going broke ? - -rumour busted.

dazza 38

Rather than let a rumour fester and spread, Dazza let it out.

It can only be in Foxbat Australa's favour that Peter got straight onto it and sorted it straight up.

Now existing and potential owners know what's happening.

We know Peter is not backwards in coming forward and he is not just a faceless company.

Thanks Dazza and Peter.

• Like 5
  • Agree 3

Rather than let a rumour fester and spread, Dazza let it out.It can only be in Foxbat Australa's favour that Peter got straight onto it and sorted it straight up.

Now existing and potential owners know what's happening.

We know Peter is not backwards in coming forward and he is not just a faceless company.

Thanks Dazza and Peter.

Thanks for your comments Downunder. And thanks to several others for alerting me to the earlier posts which started it all. I appreciate the support and agree - it's better rumours are out in the open and either confirmed, clarified or rejected quickly.

• Like 6

Maybe the moderators should change the title to "Foxbat never was going broke!"

How about the moderators set up a Daz'n'Deb Make Up thread? At the same time, their mutual blocking would have to be removed.

We can all be armchair relationship counsellors and contribute. 003_cheezy_grin.gif.c5a94fc2937f61b556d8146a1bc97ef8.gif

• Haha 2

• 2 years later...
I'm away in Europe at the moment - including a visit to the Aeroprakt factory in early September.This rumour is complete rubbish and whoever started it should be ashamed of themselves. Maybe the fact that there's nothing on the internet should have rung a few warning bells. Duh. Or maybe it's just a competitor....

I currently have 6 aircraft in the process of manufacture and delivery and the factory continues to supply spares promptly.

The 'Ukrainian war' is almost 1,000 kms to the east of the Factory location near Kiev. They have been unaffected by hostilities.

Maybe a call or email to me would have cleared things up immediately - but maybe this wasn't the intention?

Peter at Foxbat Australia

Wow. If they take six months to arrive, that's selling one a month.