Blood,Sweat and Tears!

farri

I found this on facebook this morning! What`s the verdict? Good, Bad or otherwise?

Pilot.jpg.83c027bc4c2dcc89fd7f522a35f7ecc5.jpg

I`ve never seen it before! I think it`s great... Thanks to the guy who posted it, hope you don`t mind me using it.

Frank.

• Like 1

Not for me. Imagine the comments you'd get as you climb out of the plane after that really bad landing in front of an audience. Or even worse, when they come to collect the wreckage.

rgmwa

• Agree 1

Not for me. Imagine the comments you'd get as you climb out of the plane after that really bad landing in front of an audience. Or even worse, when they come to collect the wreckage. rgmwa

Well there you go! Hadn`t seen it from that angle.

Frank.

Terrible, exactly the opposite image of what you need to attract new blood into flying.

Reminds me of the old motorcycle riding image which Honda did a good job of changing ...

• Like 2

I found this on facebook this morning! What`s the verdict? Good, Bad or otherwise?[ATTACH=full]34702[/ATTACH]

I`ve never seen it before! I think it`s great... Thanks to the guy who posted it, hope you don`t mind me using it.

Frank.

I like it Franco:smile: I want a T-shirt with that printed on it.

Might have to see how that can be done if these are not freely available elsewhere.

Pud.

• Caution 1

I like it Franco:smile: I want a T-shirt with that printed on it.Might have to see how that can be done if these are not freely available elsewhere.

Pud.

Hey Pud! Great to see you taking part!.. If you`re serious, you should be able to save the image above to your computer, print it out, take it to screen printer who should be able to do it. You could also save it to a USB stick.

Frank, (Franco)

I like it Franco:smile: I want a T-shirt with that printed on it.Might have to see how that can be done if these are not freely available elsewhere.

Pud.

I cleaned and straightened it up a bit for you, not perfect, but a better start for the Screeners ...

master.jpg.ba138144aba28fa247089baf9f894752.jpg

However, please consider if you want to promote that or this ....

http://www.recreationalflying.com/threads/promoting-the-drifter-what-have-you-done.130329/page-2#post-484184

• Like 2