The Never Ending Story

Admin

....regular daily feed at the trough, he was desperate to save the photos he'd taken. Accordingly, he threw the camera away from himself, as he fell, in case it got damaged - and as it flew (avref) in a large arc, over the pig sty fence, who should be coming along outside the fence, but none other than.......

Edited by onetrack

..... two of the Wreck Flying forum members who operate as secret (some say secrete) agents for CASA and report to the CASA Board, when they are awake, on all of the adverse comments made by those reprobate AUF types when they .....

..............seed these comments, just as Counter Intelligence Agents like Turbo and Cappy do, get CASA to focus where we want them to focus. 

Helpful things like asking for 1500 kg MTOW so they can show that amateur flying has grown up and they can get rid of it once and for all, after giving these unruly people a couple of years of experiencing aviation from the inside; the cosy evenings in the country clubs with the safety teams, the welcome letters with stamps, and the ..........................

.......”All you can Eat” section of the Kapooka Club which served the left overs from Wagga Meals on Wheels every night.

Loxie, was still thinking of something to yell from the Pokies section but he just couldn’t stop pressing that button. NES readers will remember the clever and informative posts Loxie used to make, but these days he’s a sad case, going straight from Centrelink to KC and finishing the night lying by the side of the road, where Constable Doubtfire picks him up by the scruff of the neck, the CLANG! Ringing out as he hits the front wall of the Divvy Van. He used to be..........

.a bit of a boxer in his day ,a long long time ok though now he is just..................[loxie after winning the under 12,s championship a couple of decades ago ........]roberto duran trailer GIF by I Am Duran

15 minutes ago, bull said:

....... bit of a boxer in his day ,a long long time ok though now he is just .......

..... a sad, lonely, desperate and somewhat bitter old ph......

Edited by Captain

........phone book who once contained the number of every eligible chick in the Riverina, a strapping fireman who strapped his boys every day,

a man who could pick a lock, even if it wasn't locked, a good samaritan who gave travellers a moment of ecstasy when they accidentally locked themselves out of their car or house (a very short moment we should honestly report, but even when they fainted at the bill, he still took them to hospital), a daring flyer in his beercan (although no one can ever recall seeing it take off, just parked out in front of the hangar as he shampooed it every Saturday afternoon), and he was ..............

14 hours ago, turboplanner said:

........phone book who once contained the number of every eligible chick in the Riverina, a strapping fireman who strapped his boys every day,

a man who could pick a lock, even if it wasn't locked, a good samaritan who gave travellers a moment of ecstasy when they accidentally locked themselves out of their car or house (a very short moment we should honestly report, but even when they fainted at the bill, he still took them to hospital), a daring flyer in his beercan (although no one can ever recall seeing it take off, just parked out in front of the hangar as he shampooed it every Saturday afternoon), and he was ..............

........ content with his lot in life, just like all other NESers are (except that they sit rather tragically waiting for another response on the NES).

"It's all Eeeeean"s fault" commented Turbo "He started this thread about 15 years ago and here we are, 577 pages later and about 14,300 posts into it and not one problem has been solved, except that Ahlox has buggered off and Planey has the NES back focused (see&avoidref) on aviation (avref) issues."

"Anyway let's get back to Ahlox" said bull (of the historically significant Tasmanian bull clan) "And to Turdboy's statement in the above post that he had been a bit of a boxer. So I want to know what bit of the boxer he resembled?"

Turdy responded quickly "I meant that he looked like a boxer (shortened snout, floppy ears and drools a lot) but now he looks more like a Labradoodle, except for his doodle, which looks more like a .......... 

Edited by Captain

......labyrinth, having been splintered by the many hits below the belt adminstered by younger, more powerful and shorter boxers from the Tasmanian Boxing Association.

"They always told me boxing was a mug's game", said bull sadly, "that when you started you would be beaten by people who were bigger than you and more powerful, then as you got older they were younger than you and faster, but they never told me TBA had never banned HBBTB in deference to their convict past, or the other thing they do, which is ......................

[A photo of the bull Clan Tartan with young bull aged 12.

wdbullclan.JPG

CLARIFICATION REQUIRED DUE TO NES CONTINUITY PROBLEMS:

Given Turdy's latest post, is Ahlox actually bull .... or are they both from the same boxer litter ..... or is Turbo having his (well known) NES continuity issues again?

Edited by Captain

BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY SPECIALLY FOR NES CONTRIBUTORS AND OUR THOUSANDS OF READERS/FANS.

As announced months and hundreds of pages ago, Turbo and The Skipper have arranged to buy 30 of the best and lowest hours machines from the below.

https://aviation.pickles.com.au/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=SoarAviation&utm_term=interesttargeting&utm_content=photoad&fbclid=IwAR1vC_nSThylauagZ08WSYrD0DUWdddK9ZTkmCWbPxcdoTWsUMB2IRpJ9CQ

These will be used to assist the Myanmar economy by flying various imported substances in via a small strip in Arnham Land. (Turbo's brother is the head of the Myanmar junta).

But if any others wish to buy a further 10 aircraft please give us a call.

Or if you want a gig flying Foxbats over the Timor Sea under the radar in cyclone season, non-stop from Myanmar, then give Tubb a call or drop him a message to [email protected] 

Edited by Captain

7 hours ago, Captain said:

CLARIFICATION REQUIRED DUE TO NES CONTINUITY PROBLEMS:

Given Turdy's latest post, is Ahlox actually bull .... or are they both from the same boxer litter ..... or is Turbo having his (well known) NES continuity issues again?

[Turbo admits he go it wrong, and the boxer was clearly Loxie; he apologises most profusely, and is currently on sick leave to spend more time with his family.  Moderator 17]

• Like 1

1 hour ago, turboplanner said:

[Turbo admits he go it wrong, and the boxer was clearly Loxie; he apologises most profusely, and is currently on sick leave to spend more time with his family.  Moderator 17]

Turbo is forgiven, and thanks Moderator 17. You are the best and I take back at least one of the things I said about you.

PS ..... As Turbs is on "sick leave", just one word of warning as you are relatively new. If Tink wants anything "rubbed better", don't do it.

20 hours ago, turboplanner said:

......labyrinth, having been splintered by the many hits below the belt adminstered by younger, more powerful and shorter boxers from the Tasmanian Boxing Association.

"They always told me boxing was a mug's game", said bull sadly, "that when you started you would be beaten by people who were bigger than you and more powerful, then as you got older they were younger than you and faster, but they never told me TBA had never banned HBBTB in deference to their convict past, or the other thing they do, which is ..........

...... to rub mustard on their ......

.....gloves to ensure each hit that connects, really stings as well. "That's got to be illegal!", said Onetrack, who was shocked at this news.

"So what?", shrugged Cappy, "Every member of the Turbine team has been illegal since they were born, so there's nothing more to be said!"

Turbo promptly changed the subject away from boxing, and to the Myanmar Junta. "Who told you my brother was head of the Myanmar Junta? He's not the head, he just plays a small part lower down on the junta body, and......

4 hours ago, onetrack said:

Turbo promptly changed the subject away from boxing, and to the Myanmar Junta. "Who told you my brother was head of the Myanmar Junta? He's not the head, he just plays a small part lower down on the junta body, and......

..... his brother is the equivalent, on Turbo's buff body, of his .....

Edited by Captain

On 04/03/2021 at 11:22 AM, turboplanner said:

[A photo of the bull Clan Tartan with young bull aged 12.

Another kilted photo of bull is below, this time flashing coquettishly for the rest of the bull clan and describing his size ...... or the length of the fish he caught recently.

Image result for view under a kilt

Edited by Captain

.......knucklebone.

OneTrack had once been a butcher, and this explanation was enough to quieten him down.

However he was part Mayanmarise, and we all know what that means, so the next day he visited.................

2 hours ago, turboplanner said:

.......knucklebone.

OneTrack had once been a butcher, and this explanation was enough to quieten him down.

However he was part Mayanmarise, and we all know what that means, so the next day he visited.................

..... Aung San Suu Kyi in her prison cell and said " Geeez Louise that is a long name. What should I call you?"

"Well not Louise, that's for sure" she replied "Call me .......

18 minutes ago, bull said:

.the head witch doctor of the mayanmarise for some advice on the best way to........

....... make Mayonnaise.

"Ah, that old joke ... and stop being a dick onesie ... as I have a degree in Witch Doctoring from the University of WA, with a PhD in skull jiggling" said the Witch Doctor. "So call me ........ 

(Ratty apologizes to bull, as he posted at the same time, but has deftly and seamlessly combined the endings of the 2 posts. The Rat wishes bull good luck when he takes the low road today to the Tasmanian Highland Games, which includes bull's favourite events "Tazzy Devil Chucking" [they really don't like it] and "Tossing off Bob Brown" [and neither does he, unless you are gentle].)

Edited by Captain

....Bond, Alan Bond.........Onsie, a fellow Western Australian, we must point out, cringed as he looked at the blackened, shrivelled face, and said a most ridiculous thing: "But you're dead!"

The face reshaped into a rictus of mirth; "ASIO thinks so, but I was flown out in a Turbine Aviation Challenger to Cusco in South America, but some head shrinkers got me; my hands were tied but a p!ssed on the fire and put it out, so while there's some shrinkage abd blackening, I'm still in working order" said the WD pointing to a line of wives.

Onesie ........