The Never Ending Story

Admin

38 minutes ago, turboplanner said:

Turbo wishes Cappy good luck with the secret mission (Oops, hope that wasn't supposed to be a secret).

Thanks Turbo. Your breach of secrecy protocols will be fine as nobody reads this anyway.

FYI, old & best mate, I have been able to snare a Covid Concession (CC) return trip to Dagobah for the Light Sabre Check Ride, so look forward to having a coffee with you again soon (about .45 light years from last Thursday).

This is all just another reason that I am so pleased to not having to post on the NES at the moment (It's a relief to be honest, and why I'm so happy with Planey's foresightful post,  as he was right on the money, as usual).

Edited by Captain

To save Cappy from needing to post on the NES again, below is the proficiency assessment video (PAV) from his last light sabre check ride.

Cappy is the good looking one.

Edited by Captain

25 minutes ago, turboplanner said:

...- - - is anyone out there?

I am Tubb, but I'm not posting on the NES at the moment, so I'll just wait here silently, unseen & unnoticed, to watch you get overwhelmed with responses.

Edited by Captain

Planey also wishes Cappy good luck in his secret mission, while reflecting that he was obviously wrong (yet again) in his assumption of eager NES contributors, and that's no Bull. 

While it can readily be observed that he is not the only one who misses Tomo who's probably busy doing joy flights with his old Piper Pacer around a mission settlement in PNG without caring a brass razoo about the ski boat which has now been more than frozen in time............

44 minutes ago, planedriver said:

Planey also wishes Cappy good luck in his secret mission, while reflecting that he was obviously wrong (yet again) in his assumption of eager NES contributors, and that's no Bull. 

Cappy thanks Planey, but is prevented, for obvious reasons, from responding to the NES in any way at the moment.

Ratso would love to be back involved with his nation-wide NES friends, but that is sadly impossible.

54 minutes ago, Captain said:

Cappy thanks Planey, but is prevented, for obvious reasons, from responding to the NES in any way at the moment.

Ratso would love to be back involved with his nation-wide NES friends, but that is sadly impossible.

We understand the reasons; the light sabre course is unbelievably difficult and then there's the theory course as well. However it will be worth it in the end, Turbo has someone you can stick it up lined up already.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, turboplanner said:

We understand the reasons; the light sabre course is unbelievably difficult and then there's the theory course as well. However it will be worth it in the end, Turbo has someone you can stick it up lined up already.

You are, of course correct Turbo (as usual), however it is the "Jedi Factors Course" that is the killer, it is just so boring and the content is so Captain Obvious (CO).

"Who mentioned my name in the great & world famous NES" asked Obvious, before he ........

(This Cappy apologizes to Planey for posting again. I just couldn't stop myself, the NES is so addictive. I will do better next time if the NES is not too crowded with thousands of new contributors.)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, turboplanner said:

Self infliction maybe warranted, but a contrary view is sure to  be revealed in a future post on this NES autobiography. 

So it it's better on supposedly friendly forums such as this, to keep it so, and to leave for the self gratifying pleasure of the main author who is known to get somewhat abrasive.while grooming his ego. :bash:

:wave:

1 hour ago, planedriver said:

Self infliction maybe warranted, but a contrary view is sure to  be revealed in a future post on this NES autobiography. 

So it it's better on supposedly friendly forums such as this, to keep it so, and to leave for the self gratifying pleasure of the main author who is known to get somewhat abrasive.while grooming his ego. :bash:

:wave:

This caused an uprising in the NES and new contributers where hovering [avref] over thier keyboards frozen in fear of being attacked and demeaned for continuing the famous NES and keeping it alive.  This was uncontitutional and is threatening the very fabric of the NES by not contributing ,but attacking those that do!! Hmmmmmm,,,,,,,,,,,,anyway Mavis was surprised when turdo revealed his..................

38 minutes ago, turboplanner said:

...scar from Cappy's last Light Sabre Camp. Turbo had bet a Claymore would still beat a plastic toy, but Cappy got him right under....

....neath, in that couple of inches between his ....

PS ... I can provide about 12, but can anybody else perhaps donate a few of your surplus dots (...ref) to Planey, as from recent posts he seems to have used all of his up, or is he perhaps saving his for a future blitzkrieg of dotted posts).

.. arch and his heel on the left foot. Not many people know that Turbo was an Aerobatics Champion, owning the Red Dog Team. Turbo had built a gallery on to his home to house all the trophies he'd won in his Yak55M. That injury had ended his aerobatics career, which Cappy was always guilt about, and had supported Turbo in other ways, mostly offering Turbo glasses of gin. In recent times there has been spin-off Red Dog movies, and while Turbo received royalties, the movies never seemed to include an aerobatic sequence or ..

[Turbo is a proud Member of the dot conservation programme, recycling dots wherever possible]

WDYAK55M.jpg

13 hours ago, turboplanner said:

.. arch and his heel on the left foot. Not many people know that Turbo was an Aerobatics Champion, owning the Red Dog Team. Turbo had built a gallery on to his home to house all the trophies he'd won in his Yak55M. That injury had ended his aerobatics career, which Cappy was always guilt ridden about, and had supported Turbo in other ways, mostly offering Turbo glasses of gin. In recent times there has been spin-off Red Dog movies, and while Turbo received royalties, the movies never seemed to include an aerobatic sequence or ..

.... they omitted that scene where the Red Dog crew saw Turbo get his lipstick out and .....

(Apologies to Turbo as the Skipper always thought that Turbo's Aerobatic Championships were won in his Yak 55N, because Tubb always has the latest model in anything that he does. Eg, few NESers are aware that Turbo has the latest Corvette on order and it should have been here by now, except for Covid 21 delays [see what I mean, as Turbo even has the as yet unseen version of Covid] and supply chain messups (SCFups)).

Turbo's latest Vette

See the source image

Edited by Captain

30 minutes ago, Captain said:

Yak 55N

As all NESers, and Planey, would know, the 55N is immensely powerful, as the engine is a flat 8 of 8000 cc as build by Lycominski, for which Turbine Aviation is the Agent-ski for all territory other than Russia.

On 04/01/2022 at 5:23 PM, turboplanner said:

.....write his SOS on the corrugated iron roof, risking serious lip burn, or even .........

.... writing "For a good time call .......

......Betty on YM4345. 

Turbo in his early days used to make a note of the numbers and call the Bettys. The call would go something like "Hi Betty, I'm looking for a good time." and Betty would respomd with "You MORON , go away, but Turbo would tearfully explain that he thought he was turning gay and they could never resist trying to prove that he wasn't.

However one day, Turbo was surprised ..............

1 hour ago, Captain said:

.... writing "For a good time call .......

For the interest of NESers, bull being a very enterprising and efficient bloke, had 1000 reflective stickers printed, which commenced with those words and then containing all of his details (phone, email, FB & twitter names + his AUF membership number) and this saved a lot of time writing on the back of karzy doors with a texta, .............. and then also no need to bend down to check his spelling.

Edited by Captain

1 minute ago, turboplanner said:

However one day, Turbo was surprised ........

..... as one of the Bettys responded immediately she picked up the phone "G'day Turbo, I was about to call you because I too am looking for a ..........

2 minutes ago, turboplanner said:

....good time. Turbo put the phone down and ran, but she knew his habits and had seen him. He slipped into his ........

....... grey driving suit and mesh backed driving gloves before jumping into the 'Vette and .......