What aircraft are you

Admin

G'day, this is what it said I was.....

You are a BEECHCRAFT B58. You enjoy the simple enjoyments in life. You're not afraid of taking a few chances, but would prefer to live somewhat more on the safe side. You enjoy simple luxury, travel, and conversation. A day soaring above the clouds in one of these is your idea of a fun, safe, and enjoyable flight.:big_grin::big_grin:

Cheers,

"...You are a DEHAVILLAND BEAVER. You love adventure. You are a person of the outdoors, very in-tune with nature and your surroundings. You enjoy communication between people, and also your alone time. You are not afraid to take risks. You aren't afraid of sucking up some of the pleasures that life can offer. You are a well-rounded individual, who puts your passion in to almost all you do."

You are a DASSAULT FALCON 50EX. You are spoiled!! You enjoy comfort and class. You like being able to get what you need without jepordizing safety. As a reward for your hard work in life, take a ride in one of these.

Where do I collect my ticket!

G'day, this is what it said I was.....You are a BEECHCRAFT B58. You enjoy the simple enjoyments in life. You're not afraid of taking a few chances, but would prefer to live somewhat more on the safe side. You enjoy simple luxury, travel, and conversation. A day soaring above the clouds in one of these is your idea of a fun, safe, and enjoyable flight.:big_grin::big_grin:

Cheers,

113_im_with_stupid.gif.c7998083611453eb404ccd147fef8c5f.gif Me too :thumb_up:

You are a EXTRA. You are a bit crazy. You enjoy taking risks. More so than most, and you find that the risks you take pay off with the excitement you got from the adventure. You are a top-grade, bad *ss. My kind of person!!

Look out perth here I come Red Bull woo hoo, the scary thing is my wife took the test for a laugh and come back as a 737. The two just don't look right in a hanger together lol:laugh:006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif

Guest High Plains Drifter
I just did the quizz and I am an Extra as well...Scary thing is, I can see myself getting one eventually

some comps at Watts in the near future ?

Did the Quiz Again!!

reality check with the missus telling me what I was allowed to do (with her in the plane) and guess what......B58. More her style (two engines and airconditioning...yes airconditioning) So there you go, life deals some nasty blows!!:hittinghead:

reality check with the missus telling me what I was allowed to do (with her in the plane) and guess what......B58. More her style (two engines and airconditioning...yes airconditioning) So there you go, life deals some nasty blows!!:hittinghead:

Yep - I put cabin heat in the Cheetah just for SWMBO, but she's still never been in it.

• 3 weeks later...

another Mustang

I was hanging out for Beaver, but I'm another Mustang!

You are a P-51 MUSTANG. You enjoy classic things. You like the beauty of old machinery, and the way that it awed the world. You love adventure, and you like being top dawg. You are powerful, and you are determined. You see qualities in things that most people do not. So buckle your seat belt and tear up the skies, it's your turn to have some fun!!

BobT

Guest High Plains Drifter

Hav'nt looked yet (I'm afraid I'll discover that I'm a "Tomahawk" :ah_oh:)

...but is there a Lean, Mean, and 'Mighty unclean' aircraft descriptor for me? ...006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Brett Campany

You are a EXTRA. You are a bit crazy. You enjoy taking risks. More so than most, and you find that the risks you take pay off with the excitement you got from the adventure. You are a top-grade, bad *ss. My kind of person!!

Sweeeeet :devil:

• 2 weeks later...