Tomo's article

Yep. Read it this morning while stuck in a Dr's waiting room. Made the time fly much faster than normal.

I like Monty's regular column idea, so you'd better get your skates on and fly somewhere so you can tell us all about it! keen.gif.9802fd8e381488e125cd8e26767cabb8.gif

Would be nice just to get the magazine others we know have theirs already.

Hi Wigg, it is a strange thing, i received mine the day before yesterday.Sometimes it is later in the month.

Top Read Tomo.

Hey! thanks a lot guys... :thumb_up: Much appreciated :thumb_up:

Sponsorship to fly to every fly-in to do a report on - sounds like a great idea!! :big_grin: Or did I read that wrong? 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

I'm glad I haven't bored you to much....

Would be nice just to get the magazine others we know have theirs already.

Agreed Wigg, appears to be a failure in the system somewhere, it seems strange that the news agencies seem to have our mag in store well before we receive it in the mail, unlike Pacific Flyer that makes a point of having their subscribers receiving it before it hits the newsagents shelves.

Any how Thomo good article, well done, as for sponsorship ?? isn't there a section somewhere else on this forum called Aviation Laughter, 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif Cheers Rosco

Guest Wigg

Both john & I get a copy of the magazinee Well John gets his every month & every 2nd month I religiously ring RA-Aus to get mine sent to me,this is the 2nd month so will be on the phone again I guess. I pinched John's copy out of letterbox this morning to read Tomo's piece tat I had read about on here. Tomo when is your 1st publication coming out & will it be a paperback or hard cover????LOL Very well written you should do as the others have said & make it a regular thing. Regards Sue

Hey! thanks a lot guys... :thumb_up: Much appreciated :thumb_up:Sponsorship to fly to every fly-in to do a report on - sounds like a great idea!! :big_grin: Or did I read that wrong? 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

I'm glad I haven't bored you to much....

Sponsorship? I think So! Every fly-in? Definitely! GOOD Luck with that though. hahaha!

Monty

Good work mate, your penmanship is reflecting your flying, thoughtful, enjoyable and dare I say it entertaining, as Bluey said- glad to be a part of it. You are a proud example of the future in flying, keep it up! Now we expect a follow up on the trials of the GA conversion! Have you started??

Thomas!

THOMAS!

Friends tell me that their mother would use their full Christian name when scolding. So it’s “THOMAS”, not “TOMO”.

I read your article “Our first Natfly” in RAAus. Quite a good read . You captured the essence of a first attendance at Natfly, and a first major cross country very well. In fact, I read your article a second time just to make sure. You did not mention Recreational Flying at all! Tch tch!

Jack. 036_faint.gif.544c913aae3989c0f13fd9d3b82e4e2c.gif036_faint.gif.b6fdbf92c760c47b56da9b625fc7db92.gif

Good work mate, your penmanship is reflecting your flying, thoughtful, enjoyable and dare I say it entertaining, as Bluey said- glad to be a part of it. You are a proud example of the future in flying, keep it up! Now we expect a follow up on the trials of the GA conversion! Have you started??

Thanks Neil - it wouldn't have been half as fun if you weren't there.

And I say that to all Forumites! You made the fly-in, it was a full time job trying to remember who's who!! Going to places like that, and meeting you guys, (and it's like I've known you all my life!) Makes it so much fun :thumb_up:

Yes well I had thought of that... may consider it sometime, though it may seems a bit weird for an RAA mag - "Converting to GA" 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif

And no I haven't started yet, waiting very patiently (041_helmet.gif.78baac70954ea905d688a02676ee110c.gif) for CASA to get my paper work to me... Once they do.................... it'll be head down tail up. :thumb_up:

You did not mention Recreational Flying at all! Tch tch!

Sorry Jack.... I did try in places but it made it look like I was singling people out, so I opt not to do it - this time.

I know your all gasping at the fact, but don't worry, I do my regular advertising (pamphlet give away) on a regular basis! :thumb_up: And let a lot of people know about it with this mouth of mine! :clown:

Guest Maj Millard

Tomo, finally got around to reading it today....good stuff !...I think it has inspired me to put pen to paper, and write about my recent trip down south, which of course you'll be in also......................................................................................................Maj...024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

Hi Tomo,

Just read your article in the mag - great stuff, really enjoyed it. 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

BTW how did your mum enjoy camping under the wing? :big_grin:

Cheers

Neil

BTW how did your mum enjoy camping under the wing? :big_grin:

Thanks guys! :thumb_up:

Mum was fine camping :big_grin: was pretty easy going actually, amenities, lighting, food etc... was great! She was a tour hostess for her Dad when she was younger, been around Australia a few times. We often go away on camping trips as well, so this was all pretty easy going. And we do live in the country......... :big_grin::big_grin:

Reminds me of the time on top of the Snowy Mountains, camping in the middle of nowhere, waking up to negative temperatures and wild horses playing around down on the flats... with Jessica's theme playing on the stereo.... Man I reckon I could even do that again. :thumb_up: