Video: Scenic Flight.mov

Ronin

So...... You have a GARMIN GPS - but not with you on that flight. I can see the clip/mount there.

AERA?

Music: Yeah, nice. Jean Michell Jarre. Oxygene Track 2 - aka Galipolli theme.

That music is nice for that kind of stuff.

Looking at the clip, you went SE from Maitland, then turned around, flew West, went north of Maitland, a bit to the West - maybe near Luskintyre - then back East to Maitland?

Looked like smooth flying too. Nice.

• 3 weeks later...

Exceptional! The filming, editing, captioning and effects; all top class. What video camera do you use?

Maybe another angle for this Forum, Ian: "The 2012 Best Amateur Aviation Video competition." - and each year thereafter. Voted on my members and a prize each year donated by commercial supporters of the Forum. (I'm in for a prize donation).

Exceptional! The filming, editing, captioning and effects; all top class. What video camera do you use?Maybe another angle for this Forum, Ian: "The 2012 Best Amateur Aviation Video competition." - and each year thereafter. Voted on my members and a prize each year donated by commercial supporters of the Forum. (I'm in for a prize donation).

Good idea...how do you distinguish between amateur and someone who is very experienced

Good idea...how do you distinguish between amateur and someone who is very experienced

Yes, I was wondering the same thing. They have the same problem in the Olympic Games when professional sports people enter as amateurs. Even the Olympic organisers cannot properly draw the line.