20th Annual QVAG Festival of Flight

Scottw

G'day Spin

Yeah it turned out to be pretty good considering the forecast for Sunday that we read on Saturday night still didn't paint all that great a picture. They were still saying possible showers and rain coming through later, so it was wake up on Sunday and see.

This is the last shot I took on Sunday as the sun was setting on another FoF event.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

many thanks Skyfox99 glad you like the happy snaps. Oldfokker who took the sportstar image was over with me too and can tell you that he is not slouch with his shots either. He takes awsome images. His F-111 stuff is the best I've seen.

Cheers

Superb photos guys well done.

Just a thought , is it possible to take an aircraft photo from slightly above the aircraft whilst the aircraft is on the ground parked on top of a Blue or Green plastic sheet as they do on TV so that the background can be added afterwards. I could then send you photos of the aircraft flying over Buckingham Palace, the Eiffel Tower, Ian Baker's House or any other famous place. Not sure if it is possible with still photography.

Alan.