What would you like to do to them?

pudestcon

is it the start of school holidays already?

School hols in about 5 weeks I think. Do these persons do this sort of damage because they have nothing better to do,? or is the upcoming generations idea of fun I am at a loss.

You have to wonder what they thought they were going to do with it. Wheel it home? Take it for a joy-ride (probably with fatal results)? Also wonder how they got it started? Feel sorry for the owner though. Even if the insurance covers the repairs, it will be a pretty unpleasant experience.

rgmwa

why waste the fuel. Make them swim down the coast with a bag of fish guts tied to them and let that White Pointer have a snack or two.

Then how about, make them pay for the fuel before they are pushed out. But if they get caught, they will only get a slap on the wrist.

Will Casa will have a field day with this? Throttle locks etc

Mine has a throttle lock that prevents the throttle being pushed in, but I would think it possible to start the engine with the throttle in its locked position. The throttle lock is there to prevent the plane from taking off (eg stolen by terrorists to fly into a building etc), but it wouldn't stop anyone playing silly b*gg*rs.

Perhaps we should get them to pay for the fuel, then stand close in front of the plane while we start it..

Cheers

Neil

Geez Tomo, dont be too hard on them.lol:smile:

I like using reverse psychology - next time someone honks their horn at you in the city, blow them a kiss... and just see their reaction. Quite priceless in some cases! 008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif

I would like to give them a roof over their heads, 3 meals a day, the opportunity to sit around and play cards all day, TV and all the education programmes they dont want. Hang on that is Gaol! Oh...there is always the unlimited anal that they never wanted...095_cops.gif.448479f256bea28624eb539f739279b9.gif

I would like to give them a roof over their heads, 3 meals a day, the opportunity to sit around and play cards all day, TV and all the education programmes they dont want. Hang on that is Gaol! Oh...there is always the unlimited anal that they never wanted...095_cops.gif.448479f256bea28624eb539f739279b9.gif

Followed by a steady social campaign of ..............................beatings will continue until moral improves.

• Like 3

LS...that would be inhumane. We need to treat these humans like kings and pump as much money into providing the absolute best chance of rehabilitation for them so they can then go on to be productive members of the community. We all know they are very remorseful for what they have done and REALLY want to change their ways. We just need to give them the chance...pope.gif.f606ef85899745c40c103dff0622d758.gif

I stand corrected.

Your comments provide considerable ethical issues I had not fully researched, as such I have made changes to all rehabilitation programs for our correctional trainees.

I will no longer entertain thoughts of Medazalam injections and the use of a potato peeler, to elicit the correct level of remorse.

All plans to connect electrodes to genitalia for intellectual conversations into the existentialist ramifications of nefarious aeronautical endeavours, as a training system, have also been cancelled.

We also regret having to retire plans for use of trainees as cable strain gauges on glider tugs.

I have also had to cancel all plans to use trainees as target drones for gun training.

Their use of genitalia as targets for small arms fire has also been deemed excessive.

The practice of strapping them to the bottom of float planes to simulate water boarding is no longer considered humane.

The proposal from my farming cousin on the use of trainees as practice for stud cattle has struck problems. The RSPCA has concerns the bull might be put off sex and this quashed the idea.

The carpenters idea of a crucifix and nails lost appeal, I felt the crazy cults would call the cretin a martyr.

I am sure I can find a solution to my moral endeavours to enhance the lives of such misdirected souls.

All ethical suggestions on training programs are gratefully accepted.

The Litespeed Rehabiltion school.