December's RAA Mag - Iggy's Verdict

Ignition

So I discovered tonight that the December RAA mag was in the mail box. Gonna keep this short and sweet and do some dot points to what you can look forward to. I think most people will be pleasantly surprised...

- The Usual (President's Report, Calendar of Events, Accidents/Incidents, Planes for Sale etc etc.)

- A couple training reports (Weight Shift, Drifters etc)

- Flight Report on the Super Petrel LS Seaplane

- Aeropup Kitbuild

- A report on Great Eastern Fly-In 2012 being Canned

- Jabiru goes to China

- Evans Head 'Whispering Death' Retirement Village

- An Airport report about Caboolture

- A trip report written by a Kelpie Dog named Barry

- A book review by Kreisha

- An article about GYFTS

- Prof Avius turns into a Fashion Columnist (I think he has found his niche, none of this stop and go business)075_amazon.gif.0882093f126abdba732f442cccc04585.gif

- A tech discussion on Carby's for the mechanically minded people

Plus a couple others. As you can see, theres plenty of juice in this months copy of the magazine; People wanted variety, well... They've certainly gotten it this month and to be honest, despite it being kinda wacky and unusual... I actually like it. 037_yikes.gif.f44636559f7f2c4c52637b7ff2322907.gif

Thanks for the update Ig, sad bit is now I have to wait for my delivery 086_gaah.gif.afc514336d60d84c9b8d73d18c3ca02d.gif........... btw, you're not just posting this to rub in how quickly you get your mag are you? 075_amazon.gif.0882093f126abdba732f442cccc04585.gif{LOL}Phil

Maybe a little.. though this month is a bit late compared to the last few... 073_bye.gif.391d1ddfcbfb3d5f69a5d3854c2b0a02.gif

So I discovered tonight that the December RAA mag was in the mail box. Gonna keep this short and sweet and do some dot points to what you can look forward to. I think most people will be pleasantly surprised...

So I discovered tonight that the December RAA mag was in the mail box. Gonna keep this short and sweet and do some dot points to what you can look forward to. I think most people will be pleasantly surprised...037_yikes.gif.f44636559f7f2c4c52637b7ff2322907.gif

Are the by elections in this one?

Cheers

Col

Perpetual Candidate:sad angel:

• Like 1

Thanks for the update Ig, sad bit is now I have to wait for my delivery 086_gaah.gif.afc514336d60d84c9b8d73d18c3ca02d.gif........... btw, you're not just posting this to rub in how quickly you get your mag are you? 075_amazon.gif.0882093f126abdba732f442cccc04585.gif{LOL}Phil

Looks as if all Posties 'lead' to the South Coast ~ or, Iggy's got preferential treatment somehow.

Guest davidh10

It says all the nominations etc should be in by now and voting will be in the January edition..

I thought my magazine delivery was early until Iggy said his was late and then I looked at the date and it is as-expected.

Well knock me over with a bowling ball.My mag turned up in the mail today. Looks Good

Same here! I like that plane on the front cover... think I might be looking that one up. 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif

Mine too. Improving with each issue. I think we should all be paying attention to what is happening at Evans Head. Maybe start lobbying as a group to MPs etc. Looks like it is heading for the same future as Hoxton Park that was also Heritage listed.

Slight giggle when i read Steve Bell's opening line. He has a few 'wish' dollars of mine. Interesting letter by K V Bauer. Seems the number of aircraft for sale are increasing.

Same here! I like that plane on the front cover... think I might be looking that one up. 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif

Me to Tomo, but what a rotten trick to play though. They whet your whistle by putting it on the cover of the mag and the calendar, but where's the write up? Nothing, zilch. I wonder how many other non RAA pilots will buy it from news agents only to be so disappointed.

I must say that the FK Le Mans is a real sports-car of the air (well in looks at least).