Centrelink Fairy

Ben Longden

Big problem there, is once you start culling prison officers- who will lock the prisoners in?super_hero.gif.5d50ddb84d4e7e727183b80b4acbc28c.gif

Prison officers, Nah.Just the murderers, Rapists.Thats enought for me thanks. When a pleb, decides that they can take a life as a murderer, or a male rapes a women.I will shoot them my self.No remorse or regret.I will sleep soundly.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Every white person in Australia is an immigrant but it seems like that detail is conveniently forgotten

I'm an indigenous Australian and not an immigrant but quite white. Why your hang up about skin colour? And BTW no-one is more anti-science than a Greenie.

You are quite young and naive I take it?

Lefties don't get humour, or reality. Besides tough week for them with much admired Kim entering hell and now Gillard grasping the Nauru nettle. OK not her, she wouldn't break her holiday over a few dozen of economic migrants drowning.

OK, GG, I'll bite at your trashy jibe: What is a "leftie"? Do all "lefties love Gillard and the Dear Leader? What planet do you come from?

Plenty of "lefties" and Greenies and other people you apparently disagree with are normal, working Australians who pay their taxes, go to church and actually contribute to our nation. They also actually "get humour". According to the polls most of them dislike Julia and probably all of them hate Kim the fat departed. What is it that you dislike?

I have heard so much crap from people who should know better; as Winsor68 mentioned, there is so much misinformation being disseminated by powerful people who are sooo good at manipulating the gullible. There is plenty we can laugh at, but perhaps at the moment we might stay clear of making fun of desperate people caught in desperate situations.

Where is our country up to in its development:

The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been two hundred years.

These nations have progressed through this sequence:

From bondage to spiritual faith;

From spiritual faith to great courage;

From courage to liberty;

From liberty to abundance;

From abundance to selfishness;

From selfishness to complacency;

From complacency to apathy;

From apathy to dependence;

From dependency back again into bondage.

---Sir Alex Fraser Tyler: (1742-1813) Scottish jurist and historian

• Like 2

I'm an indigenous Australian and not an immigrant but quite white. Why your hang up about skin colour? And BTW no-one is more anti-science than a Greenie.You are quite young and naive I take it?

GG perhaps you should attend a few GreenPeace functions: you will seen highly intelligent and successful people of all ages, with a disproportionate number of elderly scientists and engineers. What sort of Greenies have you been hanging around with?

OK to define it loosely lefties are totalitarian inclined people opposed to individual freedom. And humour actually does irritate them, as we see.

For the record I am for helping refugees and anti illegal immigrant / economic migrant queue jumper.

I'm an indigenous Australian and not an immigrant but quite white. Why your hang up about skin colour? And BTW no-one is more anti-science than a Greenie.You are quite young and naive I take it?

I know and appreciate that skin colour doesn't actually come into it, just didn't really think my post through before blurting everything on my mind out.

And 'lefties' are totalitarian and opposed to individual freedom? How come free university education is part of the Greens policy then? Doesn't sound very freedom hating and oppressive to me...

I think this video sums it up nicely, I'm getting out of here now 073_bye.gif.391d1ddfcbfb3d5f69a5d3854c2b0a02.gif

OK to define it loosely lefties are totalitarian inclined people opposed to individual freedom. And humour actually does irritate them, as we see.I'd love to meet one of these people you describe. Perhaps it's only your type of humour that irritates them.

As ahlocks says, perhaps we'd better play nice.

If you mob can't play nice together the thread gets locked.....054_no_no_no.gif.950345b863e0f6a5a1b13784a465a8c4.gif

About bloody time... this sort of XXXX should be squashed. Follow your own guidelines Moderators. The original offensive post should have been moderated a long time ago.

FWIW Im 1/8 aboriginal.004_oh_yeah.gif.82b3078adb230b2d9519fd79c5873d7f.gif

This yarn might be of some use for you then Daz! 022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif

A young koorie bloke once told me of his best pick up line. When he was out on the prowl at the pub, he'd to walk up to a likely young lass and ask if she had any aboriginal in her.

If she said no, he'd ask her if she wanted some.... slap.gif.22f77bb1d8f43ded898b9ffe8198a15e.gif

This yarn might be of some use for you then Daz! 022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gifA young koorie bloke once told me of his best pick up line. When he was out on the prowl at the pub, he'd to walk up to a likely young lass and ask if she had any aboriginal in her.

If she said no, he'd ask her if she wanted some.... slap.gif.22f77bb1d8f43ded898b9ffe8198a15e.gif

I Love it loxs.I got a good laugh out that buddy cheers.

About bloody time... this sort of XXXX should be squashed. Follow your own guidelines Moderators. The original offensive post should have been moderated a long time ago.

Hang on a tic. blink.gif.7ee21b69ed31ab2b1903acc52ec4cc3f.gif

Wasn't moderation here subject to complaints of being evil censorship and stifling free expression a little while back?!

And now that the level of moderation is been wound back, the moderators are still R'soles....033_scratching_head.gif.b541836ec2811b6655a8e435f4c1b53a.gif

Make a decision Win, what's it going to be? 032_juggle.gif.8567b0317161503e804f8a74227fc1dc.gif

• Like 1

Forum Rules

Site Rules, Policies Etc

4.Members should not post messages which can provoke, harass, disturb, agitate other members whatsoever

5.Posts which can be considered rude, unfriendly, angered, ill-mannered, inappropriate, uncalled-for, gratuitous, disturbing, un-respectful, unjust by other site members or site administration are not to be posted.

I consider the original post and the following posts to be inappropriate, uncalled-for, disturbing, un-respectful, unjust, unfriendly, considerably rude, provoking, harassing and disturbing and very uncalled for... especially considering there are members here such as our own Solomon who recently undertook some flight training with Motz... To claim that this young man and his family are sponges or claiming more than they should... or are somehow living it up in luxury after the horrors they endured in order to provide a better economic future for their future generations of Australians... It makes me sick.

• Like 1

I do not have a problem with refugees.But things have to change.We cannot have them floundering in the timor sea getting eaten by hungry sharks.100000 refugees is not going to make alot of difference in a country with a population of 20 plus millon people.But to make them safe, the government on both sides have to make some decisions . Im not a politicion.Its out of my hands.

• Like 1

Bad ass criminals have rights too.... 059_whistling.gif.a3aa33bf4e30705b1ad8038eaab5a8f6.gifEdit: Aww bugger Daz... now that you deleted your post this doesn't work now...

I think it will jack off alot of people off.I have to be poltically correct for a change. Most peeps here have not set foot in the Middle East or North Africa.They would not understand.I will say this though, we have it good here mate.Life is cheap in other countries.I have seen it.augie.gif.8d680d8e3ee1cb0d5cda5fa6ccce3b35.gif