Got my RA-AUS Certificate!!

Finally finished my flight training, just two more hours to get my passenger endorsement then I’ll go and do cross country. Thanks to all my instructors who got me up to this stage, and everyone else who helped me! 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif

• Like 15

Congratulations Solomon I bet your Mum is very proud of you just as we all are on this Forum. Well done mate, I'm looking forward to flying with you one day in a Qantas A380. 107_score_010.gif.2fa64cd6c3a0f3d769ce8a3c21d3ff90.gif

Alan.

Guest Maj Millard

That's real good news Soloman, get it solo-man !! :roflmao:Aren't I a funny guy......Well done mate, hope to catch up with you some time. It gives us old guns pleasure to see you young guns taking on the sport...................Maj...

Hi Solomon,

Brilliant news! Well done, mate 107_score_010.gif.2fa64cd6c3a0f3d769ce8a3c21d3ff90.gif. Hope you gets lots of fun flying on your own now. Keep us informed on this site how you get on from here.

As Maj said - it's really good to hear of young people getting their certificates and starting off their flying, wherever it may take them in the future.....

Cheers

Neil

Guest davidh10

Congratulations, Solomon. Great news and what a journey! Not only have you achieved your Pilot Certificate, but made a lot of new friends along the way :-)

Guest Maj Millard

Solomon, watched the video again, don't know who trained you but they did a great job !!......you handle that tecnam like an old pro. keep up the good work mate and fly safe.................................Cheers Maj...012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Well done Solomon. I've been watching your progress since seeing your story on the ABC (viewable at http://www.diretube.com/abc-news/a-young-ethiopian-building-his-own-aircraft-in-melbourne-australia-video_2696beb6d.html for those who are interested in the back story).

From your video of your last solo before your flight test, I would be happy to jump in the passenger seat with you right now! I wish I had discovered flying at your age - I might be better at it!blink.gif.7ee21b69ed31ab2b1903acc52ec4cc3f.gif

There is a lesson in every flight - never stop learning.

Mal