Achievement award!

solomon

Hey guys, I got nominated for a high achievement award at the Sydney Opera House, well I’ll let you guess what for...

But if you're interested in coming along, please feel welcome to, but the cost is around $250 per person, and the ticket will be cheaper if purchased sooner.

The event takes place on the 25th of August 2012 at the Sydney Opera House from 11am -5pm.

Here's the website for more info: http://awards.celebrateafricanaustralians.org/event-features

I'll be up against other people like doctors, scientists and singers who have achieved something big, and I think the award was called an 'African-Australian ward' so wish me luck.

• Like 4

Singing OPERA?????Alan.

The epic/legendry number of "highs" you have attained?

No, hahaha

it's for building a plane, I guess you just don’t see 16 year olds building planes these days.

No, hahahait's for building a plane, I guess you just don’t see 16 year olds building planes these days.

No offence meant, but you kinda left yourself open on that one....

Good luck with it and congratulations. Mighty achievement for someone so young.gleam.gif.61a3085bab2441797a6de7bfc35070cb.gif

Hey guys, I got nominated for a high achievement award at the Sydney Opera House, so wish me luck.

Hi Solomon, Good on you and I wish you luck and all the best for the future! 012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif

Frank.

Hey guys, I got nominated for a high achievement award at the Sydney Opera House, well I’ll let you guess what for... But if you're interested in coming along, please feel welcome to, but the cost is around $250 per person, and the ticket will be cheaper if purchased sooner.

The event takes place on the 25th of August 2012 at the Sydney Opera House from 11am -5pm.

Here's the website for more info: http://awards.celebrateafricanaustralians.org/event-features

I'll be up against other people like doctors, scientists and singers who have achieved something big, and I think the award was called an 'African-Australian ward' so wish me luck.

Hey Solomon,

Congratulations!! 107_score_010.gif.2fa64cd6c3a0f3d769ce8a3c21d3ff90.gif - very well deserved.... All the best for the award and hope you enjoy the day.

Cheers

Neil

• Like 1

Hey guys, I got nominated for a high achievement award at the Sydney Opera House, well I’ll let you guess what for... But if you're interested in coming along, please feel welcome to, but the cost is around $250 per person, and the ticket will be cheaper if purchased sooner.

Well Solomon, I figured out you're not going to the Opera House for singing

...with one exception: if you win the AA Award, will you sing a song for the assembled audience?

All the best; I hope you do well. Along with some others here on the forum, we think you're a winner already!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...