Watch those charts....

Gnarly Gnu

Dont you guys know nuffink

It is one of those fake islands that are really oil rigs in disguise. They have them off the coast of Seal Beach in California

But it wasnt an oil rig, it is all part of the American dream of world domination and was in fact afloating spy platform and they were spying on us

When they found out someone had rumbled them, they just up anchor and sailed away

Now all we have to do is look for a new island that pops up somewhere between Oz and Enzed

Why not have a floating tax haven and put it under the Sydney Harbour Bridge-the tax dept. wont find it there.

Even better still, sink it so that is a bottom of the harbour tax scheme augie.gif.8d680d8e3ee1cb0d5cda5fa6ccce3b35.gif

• Like 3

So if you are tootling along on a recreational flight out over the Coral Sea, perhaps en-route to New Caledonia it seems there is an island that doesn't exist and never has:The maps lie: Australian scientists discover Manhattan-sized island doesn’t actually exist

Reality always wins...

Can anyone on this forum actually CONFIRM that Tasmania is real and not some mapmakers dream? I have never been there...

Can anyone on this forum actually CONFIRM that Tasmania is real and not some mapmakers dream? I have never been there...

No it drifted away as well with all the other tax havens. Get a pair of sissors and cut everything away south of Melbourne.

No it drifted away as well with all the other tax havens. Get a pair of sissors and cut everything away south of Melbourne.

The only reason Tassie drifted away is because some silly bugga cut the phone cable between Vic and Tassie

The good thing about Sandy Island is that it actually appeared as a shaded area on the Google map. This gives it legitimacy and allows me to offer it for sale to folk like Green voters.

You don't need "legitimacy". Get some nice beach photos and use them to sell any area in the middle of the ocean. Been done before.

The good thing about Sandy Island is that it actually appeared as a shaded area on the Google map. This gives it legitimacy and allows me to offer it for sale to folk like Green voters.

The Japanese and Chinese almost went to war about a tiny island in October. I wonder if they actually went to look first whether the island actually existed?

Revenge seeking a/c engines-I'll believe that"revenge seeking a/c engines" sounds like a good name for a rock band.

Perhaps this was a marketing line used by Eggenfella before switching from Suzuki to Honda engines?