You gotta luv them

Admin

008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif 008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif 008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif

I was just outside with the wife (Corrine) and being in one of the flight paths to Tullamarine, an A380 flew over. Corrine looked up and trying to be a part of my world said with some portrayed confidence "That is an Airbus A380...it is very quiet, do the newer jets have a better muffler?"

All I could do is simply say "Yes dear, and by the way...I ordered you a new Iron from Flybuys for Mother's Day"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Well the bloody iron from FlyBuys never turned up on time...I had it all sorted without having to leave my keyboard and now it looks like I am going to have to go out into the garden and pick some flowers...the bloody effort they force us men to do 041_helmet.gif.78baac70954ea905d688a02676ee110c.gif

These later jet engines Do have a better "muffler" in a way. There has been a great deal of development in noise suppression. Nev

I'm not gonna tell her that Nev

My wife has a favourite lawnmower that she insists I keep running really well. How good is that? The guys at the local mower spares place reckon it is funny. we do have a lot of grass at times. Nev

My wife has a favourite lawnmower that she insists I keep running really well. How good is that? The guys at the local mower spares place reckon it is funny. we do have a lot of grass at times. Nev

I had to repair the wheel bearings in my wife's push mower recently. Good for another ten years, no fuel, little noise. Result: neat lawn, great-looking wife!

• Like 1