Does anyone know the plane wrecker in Nerang?

Simple enough question, does anyone know "Cliff" the plane wrecker in Nerang? I have no idea private or professional.

There's a guy advertising lots of engines and plane stuff on Gumtree in "Nerang, Gold Coast West", lots of old crap but there's a few things of interest to me.

example advert;

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/nerang/other-automotive/container-full-of-aircraft-engine-parts/1015142567

I live (well six months of the year when I am not at work in the Surat basin) 10 kays from Nerang. I have never heard of him. There was a Bonanza in a Earthmoving company Yard at Nerang for years, rotting away. If that helps.

• Informative 1

Hmmm, the add says "A container full of aircraft parts". If the container is in good nick. Give him 3 grand, for the container and say that you will cart away the stuff inside it for nothing .:cheezy grin:I think second hand containers sell for around the 3 grand mark here.

• Informative 1

I read "Plane wrecker in Nerang" and immeadiately thought of you Daz!!!!! 004_oh_yeah.gif.82b3078adb230b2d9519fd79c5873d7f.gifDunno why.... blink.gif.7ee21b69ed31ab2b1903acc52ec4cc3f.gif

Nope...Daz is known as the "Home Wrecker" around Nerang - he charms all those ladies with offers of taking them higher than they have ever been before!

• Haha 2

I read "Plane wrecker in Nerang" and immeadiately thought of you Daz!!!!! 004_oh_yeah.gif.82b3078adb230b2d9519fd79c5873d7f.gifDunno why.... blink.gif.7ee21b69ed31ab2b1903acc52ec4cc3f.gif

Oh yeah smoking.gif.2d8aabfab26579c9810e4f07a330ce61.gif.

PS- I have not to my knowledge bent a aeroplane yet, but I am always looking for options.

• Like 1

I think "Aviation Air Parts" is the place you are looking for. He was in Nerang when i bought a carbie from him. He was in the industrial estate just off the highway. The last no. I had for him was 0417 710 481 and fax 07 5596 2594.

Hope this helps.

Ianrat

CH601XL-B

Brisbane

It has been awhile since i got the carby from him, but he was very good to deal with. He even delivered the carby up to Brisbane for me at no charge. He had a warehouse and a lot of containers full of parts back then.

Ianrat

CH601XL-B

Brisbane

His name is Cliff Rudge and like Ianrat I purchased a couple of items off him about four rears ago. He did have a warehouse and a couple of containers of parts. He also told me he had a hanger at Roma and if I was ever stuck there or just wanted a cupa, to give him a ring and he would tell me where the key was. The other number I have for him is 07 55960000. Again this number is also about four years old.