Harry the Hunter

Guest john

Harry went fox hunting with his mate Fred. As Harry was climbing over a barb wire fence with his gun over his shoulder, the gun accidentally discharged & wounded Harry below the waist. Fred was eventually able to get Harry to the local hospital for emergency medical treatment. After the Doctors & Nurses treated Harry & patched up his wounds the Doctor told Harry that there was some good news & bad news. The Doctor told Harry that he should be OK in the long term as the damage to his groin left very little internal damage from the buckshot debris, however the bad news is that there was some large holes from the buckshot to your male organ which you are now going to have to learn to live with because these large holes are unable to be repaired by plastic surgery. Harry then asked the Doctor how to deal with this matter & the Doctor told him that he would refer him to Miss Knowall ,the local trumpet music teacher , who will be able to demonstrate & instruct you how to place your fingers over the holes in your male organ to prevent you from urinating in your eyes.036_faint.gif.544c913aae3989c0f13fd9d3b82e4e2c.gif

Ri

Quite relevant to many indigenous men in northern Australia where the sub-incision rite is still performed.It is said to have contraceptive advantages, and it's rumoured that the women like it as well.

Right through the Centre and out west, too.

K

• Haha 1

Quite relevant to many indigenous men in northern Australia where the sub-incision rite is still performed. It is said to have contraceptive advantages, and it's rumoured that the women like it as well.

After reading the article about `subincision' on Wiki, it would take a lot more than a rumour to have me lining up for any alterations.

rgmwa

• Agree 1

You woos! You hear about tough guys in Russia getting ball bearings sewn under the skin of their old fellas.

Just a minute while I check Wikipedia on that one.... This is a very educational forum....

You're right, I'm a woos (wus? ... where's my old Oxford Dictionary)...

rgmwa

After reading the article about `subincision' on Wiki, it would take a lot more than a rumour to have me lining up for any alterations.rgmwa

Oh gawwwd, I'm reasonably tuff with gashes, gushing blood and bones sticking out etc that i have tended to before but I can't read past the few few sentences of that, cringing like hell while writing this still.

• Agree 1

You woos! You hear about tough guys in Russia getting ball bearings sewn under the skin of their old fellas.

"Ribbed for her pleasure" I guess, but from the bloke's point of view wouldn't it feel like jamming it in a moving gearbox??