And a Savannah S in Sweden.

Skee

Id say by the looks of it you ave them on both sides of the cockpit

Yup, they are called "-Map holders" in the options list, you can retrofit them, its €100, they are really nice since they cover up the rudder cables and wires.

ill wait two more months on it and the ill consider a ULpower 260 107 bhp, it has the same engine mount as the Jabiru 2200 and ICP has a engine mount for it.Meanwhile i can do all electrics to and finalise the plane where i can build.

[ATTACH]27223[/ATTACH]

107 hp will help you with a fast take off!

107 hp will help you with a fast take off!

Both engines look wonderful!

2.JPG.4aec4af6f82d5832eacd185ab406827d.JPG

Thing is that the ULp engine is running, and been doing that for some time but price is quite steep €15800 + accessories while the ICP is projected at €12000 and is new and untested, talked to ICP the other day and they are gonna start flytesting the M09 in March.

Considering how bad ICP is with support but hey, ULP haven't answered my emails either.

And im not flying this year so im not really in a rush either.

ul260i-view1.jpg.da14e65b607a16fee933a236c27496cf.jpg

ul260i-view4.jpg.c3bf6fb9f9ce3e15d7f8aaf8e5a1f584.jpg

1.JPG.20acee679023c602c3eeb072933d26e6.JPG

Hi Skee,

When I finally get around to building my plane (very likely to be a Savannah), I will be looking at alternatives to the v-e-r-y expensive Rotax engines. This may be:

=>A Viking (converted Honda) engine from the USA

=>The ICP engine (but I would like to see a few flying with quite a few hours on the log book first)

=>The new engine BEX is developing. See thread: http://www.recreationalflying.com/threads/a-new-oz-engine-on-the-way.63583/page-15#post-410593

=>The UL engine, probably the larger one that uses standard (not high octane) mogas.

We will just have to see what develops in the next 12 months!

• Agree 1

Both engines look wonderful![ATTACH]27245[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]27246[/ATTACH] ULPower 107bhp VS ICP M09 115bhp [ATTACH]27247[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]27248[/ATTACH]

Thing is that the ULp engine is running, and been doing that for some time but price is quite steep €15800 + accessories while the ICP is projected at €12000 and is new and untested, talked to ICP the other day and they are gonna start flytesting the M09 in March.

Considering how bad ICP is with support but hey, ULP haven't answered my emails either.

And im not flying this year so im not really in a rush either.

ICP don't tend to answer email enquiries unless they are directed through a local distributor.

ICP don't tend to answer email enquiries unless they are directed through a local distributor.

They do respond its just that they are Italians(They answer a few of the questions, not all queried, and after a very long time maybe) ;) they seem to be understaffed since one of their main technician just quit.

I bought my kit directly from ICP, not dealer.

When I was enquiring about including the taildragger extended rudder in my kit, I have never got a reply directly but two weeks later forwarded the email to Tom (Aust Importer) and had answer within about a week. But the answer was different to how it ended up playing out, in the end I got what I was after, at a price.

When I was enquiring about including the taildragger extended rudder in my kit, I have never got a reply directly but two weeks later forwarded the email to Tom (Aust Importer) and had answer within about a week. But the answer was different to how it ended up playing out, in the end I got what I was after, at a price.

What do you mean and do You mind saying what the new rudder costed you?

OVERKILL! Didn't you get a box full of instruments in your kit?

I bought kit #1, which is fuselage, empennage and wings.

So i´m buying the rest myself, i have researched good products for good prices, spent allot of time finding it.

ICP wanted €250 for 5 parachute ropes/bridles, i got them for €123 at other store, icp wanted more than €3000 for just parachute, i got it for €2300.

This is what im gonna buy for my air plane in avionics.

1x iEFIS Challenger 10,4"

1x iEFIS Explorer 8,5"

1x iBOX normal speed

1x RDAC XF

1x Sp 6

1x Sp 7

1x SP6/SP7 combination cable

2x Servo Autopilot

1x Servo Capstan

1x Servo Alumnium rods with bearings

1x Garrecht Transponder Remote VT-0102-070 Class2 – 15 000 Ft

1x Transceiver – VHF V06Remote

will cost me me about 8000 AUD where i buy it, plus a half airplane ticket(500 aud) cause i have to fetch it my self, other half is payed by a friend who wants me to buy some stuff for him to.

Aircraft spruce wanted ~15000 aud for the same equipment. excluding taxes both.

and some other stuff i mentioned earlier.

• Like 1

I bought kit #1, which is fuselage, empennage and wings.So i´m buying the rest myself, i have researched good products for good prices, spent allot of time finding it.

ICP wanted €250 for 5 parachute ropes/bridles, i got them for €123 at other store, icp wanted more than €3000 for just parachute, i got it for €2300.

This is what im gonna buy for my air plane in avionics.

1x iEFIS Challenger 10,4"

1x iEFIS Explorer 8,5"

1x iBOX normal speed

1x RDAC XF

1x Sp 6

1x Sp 7

1x SP6/SP7 combination cable

2x Servo Autopilot

1x Servo Capstan

1x Servo Alumnium rods with bearings

1x Garrecht Transponder Remote VT-0102-070 Class2 – 15 000 Ft

1x Transceiver – VHF V06Remote

will cost me me about 8000 AUD where i buy it, plus a half airplane ticket(500 aud) cause i have to fetch it my self, other half is payed by a friend who wants me to buy some stuff for him to.

Aircraft spruce wanted ~15000 aud for the same equipment. excluding taxes both.

and some other stuff i mentioned earlier.

Will you be flying to Canada for all this?