And a Savannah S in Sweden.

Skee

Reg told me the lightest one he ever managed was 295 kg but that was 68 inch prop and small wheels no special bits and could have been a VG actually

was that with chute?

We have never weighed one with a chute. The lightest one I can remember helping him weigh was 297Kg. I don't think a VG is really much lighter than an S anyway. The airmaster prop is only about 9Kg heavier than standard, but a lot of that weight is a long way forward. Big wheels add 6Kg , that still leaves 4 or 5 Kg for servos and park brake.

some people try to be smart arses toogot a spare 5 grand and I will put the chute in

What about a manually deployed chute? No dangerous goods, and you could use the wind whistling past to get the job done. Just finalising quotes for my shed, I understand about the spare 5G.

I am going local with Tilmac agent in Inverell, it has to be under 200 sq m or I have to have a council approval, so 15 x 15 is out, I think I will go with 12 x 16 rather than 15 x 13 which was my other thought.

Mine is 15 x 18...as well as the hangar it will be workshop and machinery shed..gets the tractor out of the shed we are in now that way I can build a proper kitchen in it downstairs will pretty much be a big 2 bedroom house then

• Like 1

Mine weighed empty 305.5kg with Tundra tyres, long range tanks, full carpet, Xcom radio, GME UHF and supplied instruments.

I wonder how the germans do? they are as strict as heck and they manage to put a Sav s within the weight limits.

Such a gamble...

You easily come to your weight if you are the only one in the plane otherwise a second person you wont have much fuel or they are a midget

Thing is to have the right weight when my supervisor comes and weighs it and checks my CG, then it doesn't matter afterwards, no one has ever been rechecked in Sweden..

where did you see the S 2?

I am interested in what a Savannah S "2" is different from a regular Savannah S.

Its new generation high-tec Savannah, new rudder, different engine, all glass panel with aoa and autopilot , 075_amazon.gif.0882093f126abdba732f442cccc04585.gif, a fucked up plane that will never fly.

a fucked up plane that will never fly.

You can't keep a Savannah down, is it only being held back by European regulations? Or are the factory mucking you about with your firewall forward kit for the new engine?

You can't keep a Savannah down, is it only being held back by European regulations? Or are the factory mucking you about with your firewall forward kit for the new engine?

It's the British fault, they thought 1000(450kg) pounds was perfect. Ha.