sling 2

shafs64

I flew the 19 rego one at heck and its a very very nice plane. Very room , well behaved in stalls, lovely to take off and land. So im imagining other then the 912is its pretty similar. Definitely worth a look for any low wing prospective buyers. Its useable weight was also excellent, visibility excellent and finish quality very high. My only complaint was the radio was absolutely woeful. For someone wanting a touring aircraft its pretty roomy and high useable weight, plus pretty respectable speed makes it worth a look.

I almost regret not buying one.

• Agree 1

Was out at caloundra doing some engine failure practice and short field work. also having a lot of fun with the sink over runway 12 pictures of the sling also its just a dream to fly.370148712_sling005.JPG.9c89de482b63977e2bc78b944ccbf1d3.JPG

97235398_sling001.JPG.21e1e1fd8d00ed39f49c0d07c3a073ee.JPG

• Like 5

Guest Maj Millard

Great cockpit (sorry, flight- deck ala the airlines) ergonomics there...everything right in front and easily accessed, especially the breakers.....This is a great example of a very safe cockpit layout..................Maj....014_spot_on.gif.1f3bdf64e5eb969e67a583c9d350cd1f.gif

yes dazza it always seems to be booked 6hrs today it was a bit quiet at caloundra the only other RAA aircraft flying was the sports star. but that could of been due to the weather.

Guest Maj Millard

Well I believe that an aircraft that is easy to operate and fly will be very successfull as a rental aircraft, and this one looks like a winner to me.....People who spend hard-earned cash on renting aircraft, don't want dramas, they just want to fly and enjoy it.........Maj.....014_spot_on.gif.1f3bdf64e5eb969e67a583c9d350cd1f.gif

Yes Errol could teach a few other importers / dealers a lot of lessons in customer service / support. He is one fantastic rep for the sling and after meeting him and flying with him it wont surprise me if there are many many more Slings around in the near future.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• 1 year later...
hay guys has anyone in this forum flown the sling 2 at go fly caloundra.Paul

i flew the one a jacob well and immediately ordered a new one which will be here this month.after comparing all aircraft with similar performance this one beat all the rest by far..finish,room,performance,price fit out

• Like 3