How to save QANTAS!

flying dog

HOW TO SAVE Qantas

Dump the male flight attendants. No one wanted them in the first place.

Replace all the female flight attendants with good-looking strippers! What the hell, they don't even serve food anymore, so what's the loss?

The strippers would at least triple the alcohol sales and get a 'party atmosphere' going in the cabin. And, of course, every businessman in this country would start flying again, hoping to see naked women.

Because of the tips, female flight attendants wouldn't need a salary , thus saving even more money.

I suspect tips would be so good that we could charge the women for working the plane and have

them kick back 20% of the tips, including lap dances and 'special services.'

Muslims would be afraid to get on the planes for fear of seeing naked women. Hijackings would come to a screeching halt, and the airline industry would see record revenues.

This is definitely a win-win situation -- a golden opportunity to turn a liability into an asset.

Why didn't Qantas think of this?

Why do I still have to do everything myself?

I would include the picture but I don't know if that would be appreciated by all.

• Haha 7
  • Winner 1

How do I make a block booking on this airline. Where to or where from doesn't matter. I'll sell all the tickets.

Unfortunately it's now defunct. Maybe even strippers can't save Qantas.

Not a bad business model though - businessmen, strippers, alcohol, and an hour or three with no mobile phone calls from their wives. What could go wrong??