1970 Earth day scientific predictions

Gnarly Gnu

So what you guys are saying is that the western world should just sit idle and let ISIL execute innocent men, women and children ?

There's 250 schoolgirls kidnapped in Nigeria, ironically by "Islamic Fundamentalists" and the American's response is .... NONE, just like many other human tragedies that doesn't involve a country that threatens Israel.

Anyone who believes it's actually about innocent people needs to look further than the mainstream news, and the mainstream news, not to mention Hollywood and America, let alone mentioning the World's money, is controlled by .........

• Agree 1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's 250 schoolgirls kidnapped in Nigeria, ironically by "Islamic Fundamentalists" and the American's response is .... NONE, just like many other human tragedies that doesn't involve a country that threatens Israel.Anyone who believes it's actually about innocent people needs to look further than the mainstream news, and the mainstream news, not to mention Hollywood and America, let alone mentioning the World's money, is controlled by .........

Have you ever lived and worked in the middle east ? I have, enough said.

• Like 1

"bexrbetter, There's 250 schoolgirls kidnapped in Nigeria, ironically by "Islamic Fundamentalists" Yes America does NOTHING ......Luckily enough as the Terrorist group threatened to murder them (all of them) if they were tracked....Do you doubt that they might not?

Have you ever lived and worked in the middle east ? I have, enough said.

I defer to your greater knowledge of the ME Dazza, I just don't understand what it has to do with why 250 schoolgirls in Africa are less important than 250 schoolgirls in Syria.

" America does NOTHING ......Luckily enough as the Terrorist group threatened to murder them (all of them) if they were tracked....Do you doubt that they might not?

You can not be serious spouting that the situation for those hostages is different to the situtation of hostages anywhere else.

• Haha 1

There's 250 schoolgirls kidnapped in Nigeria, ironically by "Islamic Fundamentalists" and the American's response is .... NONE, just like many other human tragedies that doesn't involve a country that threatens Israel.Anyone who believes it's actually about innocent people needs to look further than the mainstream news, and the mainstream news, not to mention Hollywood and America, let alone mentioning the World's money, is controlled by .........

The difference between ISIL and the 25o girls , is that the 250 girls are not going from village to village cutting the heads off men,women and children who do not comply with their ideals.

I don't see why the rescue of the girls is America's problem. Get another country like South Africa who is just up the road or the French foreign legion to deal with that particular problem.

• Agree 2

Goo

Clive has managed to get himself a $8M discount on his tax bill. $6M from the removal of the carbon tax and $2M from the removal of the mining tax. So don't you expect much over the next few years.Bwj3ZFHIAAAadj4.jpg

Good on him. I don't mind big companies getting a low income tax bill, as long as they employ a lot of people.

• Agree 1

It's not all about Clive, business just pass the cost on to the consumer, so you still pay anyway. I'm not a fan of Clive, but I don't hate him so much that I want the country/industry run into the ground just to annoy him.

• Agree 2
  • Haha 1

Careful FT, your fearless leader is standing shoulder to shoulder with the PM, so surely he wouldn't be following the loony right.

Are you sure that Shorten and his Right Wing Scum mates aren't from the Loony Right?

The difference between ISIL and the 25o girls , is that the 250 girls are not going from village to village cutting the heads off men,women and children who do not comply with their ideals.

Happens in Africa all the time actually, some Asian countries not much better, but now I have to ask you .....

I don't see why the rescue of the (African) girls is America's problem.

..... So if African people aren't America's problem, why are the people of the ME America's problem?

Dazza, I am not trolling you or wanting a problem with you, you're a good guy of the forum but it doesn't change the fact that during my lifetime I have seen atrocities all over the World that America, the self-appointed World Police, do nothing about unless it's in the ME when they come out guns ablazing.

• Agree 1

Happens in Africa all the time actually, some Asian countries not much better, but now I have to ask you .....

..... So if African people aren't America's problem, why are the people of the ME America's problem?

Dazza, I am not trolling you or wanting a problem with you, you're a good guy of the forum but it doesn't change the fact that during my lifetime I have seen atrocities all over the World that America, the self-appointed World Police, do nothing about unless it's in the ME when they come out guns ablazing.

Hi Bex, what I mean Bex is that other countries have to share the load, America cannot be every where. The girls are not in imminent danger, if they were, they would have been killed long ago. They are no good to the hostage takers dead. Generally its better to stretch out a hostage case when the are muliple hostages. The reason is that the hostage takers still have to feed the hostages enough to keep the relatively healthy, times that by 250 girl and it becomes a major problem. Going by past cases, there is a good chance that they will be set free eventually, even if the ransom isn't paid.

A lot of Africa is still controlled by the British and the French (in military terms) The french use the French Foreign Legion in Africa.

Christopher Payne obviously didn't get the memo about labor's waste being over

FT, I am a staunch supporter against Government waste but besides the airline tickets, taking your spouse with you on official trips adds very little to the costs. I have very little against Ministers taking their (long term) Partners with them on official business if they pay for the Partner's tickets themselves.

Also I agree $2000 expenditure at a VIP Airport lounge is inexcusable, but how do you think our Ministers should be treated on official overseas trips, you think they should stay at 3 Star Hotels?

Hi Bex, what I mean Bex is that other countries have to share the load, America cannot be every where.

They are willing to be anywhere in the ME and throw their soldiers, and a few Oz soldiers lives that I am underwhelmed about, away at the drop of a hat.

The scenerios are very perplexing, their throw those mentioned lives away for what result? I could understand it if they took the country, controlled the moral standards and controlled the oil for themselves , but they then just walk away leaving the same shithole for all the nonsense to happen again and to accept oil prices wrapped in a pineapple and jammed up their rears.

I am far from a tin foil hat wearer but concluding that there are greater levels of control steering all of this is a bit unavoidable.

Bex, what happened to the budget emergency? The end of the age of entitlement or putting a sword to labor's waste? Did Pyne achieve anything by going? The EU countries don't seem to maintain any interest in Asia Pacific education and they do ok

It's not all about Clive, business just pass the cost on to the consumer, so you still pay anyway. I'm not a fan of Clive, but I don't hate him so much that I want the country/industry run into the ground just to annoy him.

You need to learn a bit about how taxes work. The carbon tax was a model of how to zero sum a tax but push the economy into new technologies and create new jobs.

• Haha 1