Conspiracy

Camel

Oh dear, again this forum has degenerated into mud slinging by the ignorant and nasty amongst us...

You should know by now Jabiru7252, these mud-slinging posts are actually being created by CASA, the World Bank, the UN working together to bring about the demise of recreational aviation in Australia.

There are no ignorant or nasty among us. It's a conspiracy I tell ya!

• Haha 1
  • Informative 1

How about we return to the subject and not wander into the never never of bushfires, which, although tough and very important, have nothing to do with CASA or the conspiracy theories thereof. I believe that certain people in CASA are trying to justify their jobs, and prove their exhorbitent salaries are valid, by attacking RAA Aus and the aircraft owners that are members of it. We are easy targets. I do not believe that CASA want the headache of Ultralight aircraft.

• Agree 1

Well Nev is sure right about farmers nearly all being old guys. In the area I know well, there are hundreds of young guys on welfare and many 70 year-old farmers struggling to carry on and unable to afford to employ anybody, not to mention the legal risks of employing a person. That's getting to the end result of the nanny state.

Another end would be for us all to work for CASA and get paid fat salaries to stop each other flying.

• Like 1

maybe but old guys are the ones that invariably are stupid enough to put themselves at risk, only have to look at the farmers that killed in tractor rollovers, all old guys.

Hey, why are old guys ...old guys ?

Because they have learnt what the young guys don't want to learn and are from a generation of people who once used a common sense approach to most things in life.

Why are a lot of farmers old ? Because most of todays young generation wouldn't have a clue about farming and most likely wouldn't have what it takes to be a farmer .

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

They also stood to attention for the raising or lowering of the flag, wore a shirt at the kitchen table, took their hat off indoors or when a funeral procession went pass as a mark of respect, called a person Mr or Mrs and not by their first name unless invited to do so . I could go on and on here as I have a lot of respect for the older generation and what they have to teach us. Manners for starters.........................

• Like 2
  • Agree 4

They also stood to attention for the raising or lowering of the flag, wore a shirt at the kitchen table, took their hat off indoors or when a funeral procession went pass as a mark of respect, called a person Mr or Mrs and not by their first name unless invited to do so . I could go on and on here as I have a lot of respect for the older generation and what they have to teach us. Manners for starters.........................

Hell! Never realized I was so appreciated. 070_sleep.gif.1c8d367a0c12958f2106584470af404d.gif

• Haha 2

maybe but old guys are the ones that invariably are stupid enough to put themselves at risk, only have to look at the farmers that killed in tractor rollovers, all old guys.

Time marches on. You will be one of those old guys FT.

I guess that removes all doubt FT:clap:

• Agree 1