YMKT - Darwin - Savannah VG

Xavier

Hi all,

after spending days looking at the forum it is probably time to do the jump.

Xavier from Darwin, flying a homebuild Savannah VG 80HP from YMKT, working on the Nav Endo at present in the beautiful Top End.

Cheers,

Xavier

• Like 3

Hi all,after spending days looking at the forum it is probably time to do the jump.

Xavier from Darwin, flying a homebuild Savannah VG 80HP from YMKT, working on the Nav Endo at present in the beautiful Top End.

Cheers,

Xavier

Welcome, I would be interested to hear some updates about your nav endorsement as I am starting mine soon.

• 3 months later...

i know that craft, built by "tom"......reeel old chap, nice guy, he flew everywhere in it, sold to another chap, he did the camo paint job, then sold to you. That machine just goes and goes.

Some mths back you were chasing info re "opal", hope all's good. ( query.........avgas at MKT ???? ) passing through early 2016.

• 4 weeks later...

The Nav is done and now it's all about having fun around the Top End coat line.

Early morning flights are great and with the start of the build up the South Easterly wind is almost gone.

You can rent a Technam or a J230 at the club, just come around.

Xavier

i know that craft, built by "tom"......reeel old chap, nice guy, he flew everywhere in it, sold to another chap, he did the camo paint job, then sold to you. That machine just goes and goes.Some mths back you were chasing info re "opal", hope all's good. ( query.........avgas at MKT ???? ) passing through early 2016.

Was this one painted in "nipple pink" paint prior to the camo touch up?