Savannah S

knpage

Hi everyone, I've just joined Recreational Flying and I'm very excited as my Savannah S kit should be arriving in a fews weeks; and look forward to asking for advice and help from fellow enthusiasts, and of course sharing any help I can offer as a true beginner.

• Like 1

Hi everyone, I've just joined Recreational Flying and I'm very excited as my Savannah S kit should be arriving in a fews weeks; and look forward to asking for advice and help from fellow enthusiasts, and of course sharing any help I can offer as a true beginner.

G'Day knpage: a big 098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif to you.

I trust your Sav S build will go well.

• Haha 1

Welcome! Always good to see another build. Pics are always welcome!

I seem to remember something about a golf course...

St. Andrews is a small country town north east of Melbourne in Australia. Great wine growing reagon.

Hi Knpage,

Welcome to the forums! I hope your Savvy build goes well.

Cheers,

Neil

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Very slow this having to work for a living gets in the way. Took on more than I could chew with the wings. Was told start with the smaller components first to get the feel of it and see more progress. Wing frame work done so far and went well - next fuselage frame work on the cards.

• 4 months later...
Very slow this having to work for a living gets in the way. Took on more than I could chew with the wings. Was told start with the smaller components first to get the feel of it and see more progress. Wing frame work done so far and went well - next fuselage frame work on the cards.

I hope you are still progressing!

Yes very slow progress I'm afraid, work takes more time from my desire getting on with the build. Wing frames done and started on the rudder recently. The trick is to do something each day you have off if you can.

• Agree 1

Yes very slow progress I'm afraid, work takes more time from my desire getting on with the build. Wing frames done and started on the rudder recently. The trick is to do something each day you have off if you can.

I think you're right: doing something every day will get you there in the end!

Thanks for that this sort of help will save me big time.

St. Andrews is a small country town north east of Melbourne in Australia. Great wine growing reagon.

Hey knpage, welcome, this is Carlos from the flying show i live at Eden Park, not far from you and I've still got my Savannah S in the box until i finish my hangar (hopefully soon) I would sure like to meet up during construction to exchange notes etc. will be in touch

regards

Carlos

"The Flying Show"