Merry Christmas to one and all.

planedriver

Merry Christmas to all forumites.

Firstly, "thank you so much Ian, with the support of Carrin, and your band of helpers who have kept this site what it is. "

Thanks for all the posters who have kept me entertained and improved my knowledge over the past 12mths.

If some of my posts have amused you, that's great!

If i've offended anyone, it would never have been intentional, and I sincerely wish you all a fabulous Christmas, an even better New Year, and safe flying always.

Kindest Regards

Planey

• Like 8

I will endorse that. Happy Christmas and if I have offended anyone it was probably intentional, at least that is what my wife ould say.

Enjoy a good break and keep safe. Before you do anything silly, think how it will look in the papers.

• Like 1
  • Informative 1

Good break everyone. Best wishes to ALL. Fly safe with tailwinds always (except for the landing). For me the hoards descend and take over. If I could get them to throw money it would be great.

My lovely Fisher is gone. No one noticed "sniff".... Have to fund the show, somehow. All I need is a massive lottery win, but there's probably lot of other s worse off. There always is. Cheers. Nev

• Like 1

Yes Merry Christmas fellow flyers, may you all have a safe and joyful festive season take care on the roads during the silly season and take care in the air

May 2016 bring you all good health and happiness

Alf

• Agree 1

My best wishes to all. Please stay safe and enjoy your flying to the maximum.

For some, this is a difficult time of the year and I especially wish you a happy and peaceful celebration.

Kaz

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Ah c'mon now Spooks. Crisp white snow, hot mulled wine, chestnuts roasting on an open fire... Europe is the best place for Christmas!

Our best ever was in Germany, 2006. The winter markets in Bremen, Gluhewein, bratwurst - lovely.

• Like 1

Sadly the snow usually comes in January! Just high winds, rain and moderately cold at the moment!

Funnily enough my best Christmas was in Bavaria back in 2005. Deep snow to my waist, more meat than I could eat and proper mulled wine!

Currywurst no... Weissbier yes... also a heavy session of Jaegermeister (and Mummelmann) with our friend's 75yo father, who doesn't speak a word of English. Still, drinking crosses all language barriers... after enough we all sound the same!

Merry Christmas to all - Santa has fixed my internet after 4 weeks off air, coming just after 2 weeks off a couple of months ago - so I am still catching up! Have also discovered our mobile signal comes from a tower 20km away over two lots of hills - no wonder it is near non-existent. Have written to Santa asking for a reliable ADSL, mobile and a plane that flies for 2016. Thanks to Ian and Corrine for the site and shop.

Mr & Mrs Viz will be having a quiet one at home by ourselves. Wishing you all clear skies and light winds for 2016.

093_celebrate.gif.b819cda4acf84f8ea794b849a8b7287c.gif

Sue

• Like 1