think carefully

I know, it was God.If you watch a white cockatoo drop out of the top of a poplar tree onto a cow turd full of half digested grain, you'll see what I mean 003_cheezy_grin.gif.c5a94fc2937f61b556d8146a1bc97ef8.gif

What about the EMU?

OTOH, you have the Albatross. I reckon they are like the A380 of the avian world, friggin impressive bird those ones. The Pelican is not far behind either, maybe the 747 equivalent.

I know, it was God.If you watch a white cockatoo drop out of the top of a poplar tree onto a cow turd full of half digested grain, you'll see what I mean 003_cheezy_grin.gif.c5a94fc2937f61b556d8146a1bc97ef8.gif

No she didn't...

• Like 1
  • Caution 1

What about the EMU?

That's right. You flyboys think that you are the be all and end all of aviation. Someone has to keep their feet on the ground, keeping your feathers preened, maintaining perches, and generally making sure you don't go crashing into each other.

Old Man Emu

• Like 3

Yeah, but you have to sit on eggs once a year for 53 days without any feed!

Typical comment from a flyboy. Flit hither, thither and yon; screeching and squawking; living a life without commitment, while the some of us consider that family is worth the sacrifices. At least Old Ma Emu doesn't hang around, nagging me to do this and that.

Old Man Emu