World Ultralight Fly-In Oct 1 2016

flyerme

Sign up now...As Captain for Australia along with a fellow Trike pilot it is our job to get as many as possible involved. Sign up here. https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1815267[ATTACH=full]40894[/ATTACH]

I'll be signingup. Whats the go this year for aircraft with doors; do they need to be off for the flight and image in flight.

Cheers

Mike

• Helpful 1
  • Informative 1

I'll be signingup. Whats the go this year for aircraft with doors; do they need to be off for the flight and image in flight.Cheers

Mike

Great news. This year we are excepting All RAA reg planes

so doors on the ninja is fine. All you jabi guys and gals qualify to. Every thing on our RAA register. Open or closed cockpit a

All excepted and if you take pax up ech pax qualifies :)

• Agree 1

Take a pic In The air then just add a date , place and pilot/s. Post on the site or message it to me if your not a member of FB.. You'll recieve a printable certificate worthy of framing :).

Great news. This year we are excepting All RAA reg planesso doors on the ninja is fine. All you jabi guys and gals qualify to. Every thing on our RAA register. Open or closed cockpit a

Great to hear!! Looking forward to the day. Are you going to organise to meet in a certain area and have some sort of mini flyin?

Hope to. I'll keep ya updated.

Excellent, please do. If you need help organising, let me know.

Do Gliders count too? as I am sure there will be a number of glider pilots up that day too!!

Excellent, please do. If you need help organising, let me know.Do Gliders count too? as I am sure there will be a number of glider pilots up that day too!!

I asked. only if it's on the RAA reg Or classed as " An Ultralight"

Sign up now...As Captain for Australia along with a fellow Trike pilot it is our job to get as many as possible involved.

Great news. This year we are excepting All RAA reg planesso doors on the ninja is fine. All you jabi guys and gals qualify to. Every thing on our RAA register. Open or closed cockpit a

You are employing a fellow Trike pilot to get as many as possible involved but no invitation to HGFA trike pilots? What about the other Associations on here too? There were a more than a few HGFA trike pilots in the air for last years attempt

You are employing a fellow Trike pilot to get as many as possible involved but no invitation to HGFA trike pilots? What about the other Associations on here too? There were a more than a few HGFA trike pilots in the air for last years attempt

Not sure what other Captain( Trike flyer ) is doing in way of any promo. But have sent massages to a couple FB microlight groups and to Rotor club... Also will get on to chutes.

• Like 1

Flyerme Do you have a better quality image of the poster so I can print it and put on our club notice board?DWF

Go to the link I`ve posted, all the information required, is there....You should be able to print it out!

http://www.daytonultralights.com/wufi-.html

I took part in last years and hopefully I`ll take part this year and they did send me my Certificate!

Frank.

• Like 2

Yep - I will organise something for Rangiora Airfield on that day

Any chance you could sign up with a pin on NZ? It looks so lonely out there with no pins ;) Go to top. First post click on the map link. Simple