Savannahs in Central Queensland?

Trackley

Hi I do hope this is not to personal for this site, but I am a low hour pilot very keen on owning my very own Savannah.

I am trying to find someone that owns a Savannah and that would kindly like to take me up for a test flight and a good run over the aircraft, before I start spending money on purchase's and the like.

I'm based in Emerald CQ.

Regards Travis

Gday Travis, if you ever get to central Victoria, I would be happy to give you a fly in my Savannah VG, just did a trip up Camerons Corner way, great with long range tanks and 100 hp rotax. These are ideal x country aircraft with many features. I have just brought an S so will be selling on my VG only done 100 hours, turn the key and go.

If you can get to the Thangool Fly in Queens Birthday weekend I am sure there will be several Savvies there, but hopefully you can find one nearer than that.

• Like 1

Im Picking up something else about Savannah's is that the owners are a good bunch of blokes too.

There are enough Savannah's around that you can chose to move on if you find one owned by one of the other sort of blokes.

• 1 month later...
there is one in mackay mate at palmyra, Matts Flying School, I did my ticket there.Its a Savannah S, last i heard, 150/hr wet solo, 190 dual.

Thanks Hongie went for a 1.2 hr flight to do a Savannah introductory flight with Matt and had an absolute blast.