Christianity!

farri

A brilliant comedian. I guess he's passed now and has met the 'god' he didn't believe in. Irony, what!

There is obviously no proof that he has met anyone least of all someones imaginary friend.

• Agree 2

David Tynan O'Mahony (6 July 1936 – 10 March 2005), better known as Dave Allen, was an Irish observational comedian and satirist. (Wikipedia)

He died in 2005 supposedly at 68 years old. I can remember seeing him on TV in at the latest 1961 and he certainly looked older than 24 then. I suspect once again that the media have stuffed up.

Yenn, see his bio details in my post above. Not sure where you got your timeline from, but I saw many of his contemporary shows on colour TV and that didn't start in Australia until 1 March 1975.

See also this link: The Dave Allen Show in Australia (TV Series 1975–1977) - IMDb

I saw him on TV in England, when I was a Pom. Actually I was never a real Pom it is just that my mother was there when I was born.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This seems like a perfect thread for "what's up Australia"What happened to the aviation only policy:amazon:

Ok, lets drag it back.<iframe width="560" height="315" src="Dave Allen on Airplanes - YouTube" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And if my linking technique is as awful as I think it is, just look for "Dave Allen on Airplanes"

David

• Haha 1