Who to vote for RAAus election

Bruce Tuncks

In that area there's no need for anyone going to Essendon Or Tullamarine to be below 3000 feet. so Moorabbin is not problem.

Departing Adelaide for the EAST those hills are a special procedures height/distance requirement not easy to reach on a hot day with full load. I'm all for not allocating airspace that's not really required but the military probably get the prize for contention in that area. Some years back the CTA east of Mt ISA had to have the steps lowered as some planes couldn't remain or achieve the height allocated to stay in controlled airspace, when departing. necessitating a special clearance to leave and re enter. This is no more than what is done if you want to dodge a storm or a big cell that requires a fairly large diversion from the "usual" track. the CTA boundary is based on. The situation at Adelaide is not flexible as the terrain is the determinant of the lowest level of the CTA.. Nev

"I" just want to fly MY plane. I can't be bothered with all that politics stuff. They are all the same anyhow.. That's the usual answer for what is laziness and apathy, really. They then whinge when it all goes pear shaped.. That voting % has been pretty constant for a long time. Nev.

Turbs, can you imagine an IFR plane on the minimum approaching Adelaide airport from the east? It would be at 8,500 ft at Mannum and 4,500 ft at Mount Barker.

If you agree on this then we can move to the next step in the discussion.

Turbs, can you imagine an IFR plane on the minimum approaching Adelaide airport from the east? It would be at 8,500 ft at Mannum and 4,500 ft at Mount Barker.

I just did a few very rough calcs. Tintinara as a datum to Gawler via Sanderton is only 19 mins faster than Tintinara>Two Wells>Coastal to Gawler.