Hello from Tasmania

Chris27

hey nomadpete, boleropilot here, 200 hour Drifter pilot - we will be in Tassie from 22/12/17 to 2/1/18 - we will be based in Hobart (IXL Jam Factory)

would love to see some of the local aircraft/pilots and maybe swap a short flight for a nice bottle of red grape juice ?

cheers

BP

hey nomadpete, boleropilot here, 200 hour Drifter pilot - we will be in Tassie from 22/12/17 to 2/1/18 - we will be based in Hobart (IXL Jam Factory)would love to see some of the local aircraft/pilots and maybe swap a short flight for a nice bottle of red grape juice ?

cheers

BP

Hey Dave, would love to catch up but unfortunately I fly back in late afternoon on 2/1. Not that you'd be able to fly with me anyway!

um - cryptic reply ?

Well, you said you're in Tassie from 22/12 to 2/1/18. I fly back to Tassie from Germany on 2/1/18, and my plane isn't yet complete, so I couldn't give you a ride in any case.

Clearer? 003_cheezy_grin.gif.c5a94fc2937f61b556d8146a1bc97ef8.gif

Hi Dave, I'd gladly take you for a fly, but I have a similar problem as Marty. Only worse because my incomplete aircraft is up in sunny Qld. And I'm leaving tomorrow to go finish it. You might be able to go for a fly in a Jabiru at Cambridge (near HBA), but I'm pretty sure they want more than a bottle of Red.

And, Marty, what are you doing on the forum anyway? You're supposed to be totally absorbed in the European atmosphere. And shouldn't have time to chat on a forum on the other side of the planet !

And, Marty, what are you doing on the forum anyway? You're supposed to be totally absorbed in the European atmosphere. And shouldn't have time to chat on a forum on the other side of the planet !

Addiction is a terrible thing.

We're staying on a Bavarian farm which leaves some time for forum surfing after we finish tobogganing and drinking gluhwein.

• Like 1