Aeronca Champ info wanted

Friarpuk

Hi I looking for the names numbers and locations of folk who own Aeronca Champion 7AC aircraft.

There don't seem to be all that many in Australia. I would love to go for a fly in one and eventually own one some day.

To feed this addiction I need to exhaust avenues in Australia before looking OS and importing, some time in the distant future when my wife has a weak moment and let's me indulge in my lust for a 1946 airborne lady. If you know what I mean.

Hi I looking for the names numbers and locations of folk who own Aeronca Champion 7AC aircraft.There don't seem to be all that many in Australia. I would love to go for a fly in one and eventually own one some day.

To feed this addiction I need to exhaust avenues in Australia before looking OS and importing, some time in the distant future when my wife has a weak moment and let's me indulge in my lust for a 1946 airborne lady. If you know what I mean.

Aircraft register search | Civil Aviation Safety Authority

I want a ride in it!

Kaz

All 101 of those?? I can help you with a few of them.

Plenty of later models but I suspect that the lighter 7AC Champs have been switched over to the RAA register.

Adelaide biplanes as one on line ,this plane was owned by a good friend who passed away has been restored buy Nelson aircraft like new with bigger motor one of the best rebuilds I have seen.Harvey at Nelson owns the plane would be for sale . Have a look at Adelaide biplanes web page the have a great story of VH STU.cheers

• Like 1

[ATTACH=full]53574[/ATTACH] What about a Piper Vagabond PA17? Side by side, midlife Cont C65 engine, metal spar wings & on the RAAus register. Only one in Aus/NZ.

Hi I sent you a PM regarding another thread but you never got back to me so I thought you were not interested. However I would love to have a look at it.

Adelaide biplanes as one on line ,this plane was owned by a good friend who passed away has been restored buy Nelson aircraft like new with bigger motor one of the best rebuilds I have seen.Harvey at Nelson owns the plane would be for sale . Have a look at Adelaide biplanes web page the have a great story of VH STU.cheers

Beautiful looking machine! Might have to go down to Aldinga for a fly next time I am in Adelaide. When I studied in Adelaide I use to slope soar rc gliders down there with a mate.