GPS guided Terrorist Drones

we wouldn't be bombing civilians in Mosul if Indonesia was a real threat.

LOL......you know, it is very difficult to argue against one line statements. You get pulled into the narrow and shallow, and it becomes emotionally exhaustive. So I am just going to say.....Ya well, no fine.Erik in Oz.

The essence of all conflict and threat comes from the underlying fact we have all been engaged from birth in a huge spiritual war between GOOD and EVIL.. To understand this we first have to define GOOD & EVIL.. These are not disembodied forces, they can only result from the deliberate choice of a MIND.. So ultimately GOOD is of GOD and EVIL is of the DEVIL.. and we all get to choose. The problem here is non of us are totally GOOD or totally EVIL! Which means the enemy is not always "out there".. it is sometimes ME..! Atheists and theophobics are of course in complete denial about all this which is too bad because the ONLY way to understand the problem and get the best guidance is found in the pages of the BIBLE and an understanding of who is God and who is the Devil.Back to the topic of lethal almost undetectable drones.. It is not the weapon that is the real problem.. it is the person who chooses EVIL which we may now give the correct definition EVIL = Playing GOD. The verification of all this is easy.. GOOD comes only from TRUTH and EVIL always comes fro LIES.. (again correctly described in the BIBLE).. We don't have TRUTH (because we never know everything, only GOD by definition does).. The best we have is VERIFIED KNOWLEDGE.. but that is sufficient to establish who GOD is.. I am talking observational science not religious beliefs..

So every functional state of matter (ie has a purpose) specified by information is a DESIGN and product of a MIND. We are all familiar with engines we know they are designed.. easy.. Well it may surprise you to know the most efficient engine known exists in billions inside every cell of every living animal.. its called ATP Synthase and 8 million will fit on cross section of a hair. They are a true electric motor fully controllable and fully specified by information in DNA.. Hence they are a DESIGN and can only be the product of a mind.. but this mind must therefore be responsible for all animal life.. Well only the GOD of the BIBLE fits that criteria so we know who he is and the real answer to the fear of death is the fear of God..

MBY, some people just know how to put thoughts into words......excellent piece.Erik in Oz.

so perpetual war against islam?

Likely not. The islamic ideal of females being second class citizens appeals to many Oz males. Also, under islam, being able to rape unattended females and the females going to jail for causing the crime certainly has appeal to biker gang types (might be why islamic types are taking over Oz biker gangs) And then there's the islamic entertainment of throwing faggots off tall building. So I can see why many presently non-religious Oz males are fully supportive of further islamisation...

And, back to the thread subject...

There is currently an islamic nutter insurrection going on in the areas of the Philippines and Indonesia. They are only a short drone flight from Oz shores.

... There is currently an islamic nutter insurrection going on in the areas of the Philippines and Indonesia. They are only a short drone flight from Oz shores.

Actually Muslims in Indonesia have been killing entire Christian villages for decades without causing so much as a ruffle in our local media. As for what is going on in Sthn Philippines atm, it barely gets a whisper for fear of upset.

We should leave Assad where he is as he is at least tolerant of Christians and we have recent knowledge of what happens when you remove ME leaders.

Guest Guest
Yep! Agreed. It's only a matter of time.Be very careful flying over an Airfield. If it's an Airfield that is registered with CASA - as in - AD, ALA, HLS, or the like, it's a $9000 fine, regardless if the owner said you can! It's actually written into legislation, and not just a CASA decision. I know a number of individuals that have been caught out on that one. Recreational or Commercial - it's the same.

It was a private strip, not registered at all. It's kinda of a grey area anyway as most drone operators go outside the basic height/distant limits especially over the public. As you would know drones are now totally out of control, impossble to regulate and police!

The essence of all conflict and threat comes from the underlying fact we have all been engaged from birth in a huge spiritual war between GOOD and EVIL.. To understand this we first have to define GOOD & EVIL.. These are not disembodied forces, they can only result from the deliberate choice of a MIND.. So ultimately GOOD is of GOD and EVIL is of the DEVIL.. and we all get to choose. The problem here is non of us are totally GOOD or totally EVIL! Which means the enemy is not always "out there".. it is sometimes ME..! Atheists and theophobics are of course in complete denial about all this which is too bad because the ONLY way to understand the problem and get the best guidance is found in the pages of the BIBLE and an understanding of who is God and who is the Devil.Back to the topic of lethal almost undetectable drones.. It is not the weapon that is the real problem.. it is the person who chooses EVIL which we may now give the correct definition EVIL = Playing GOD. The verification of all this is easy.. GOOD comes only from TRUTH and EVIL always comes fro LIES.. (again correctly described in the BIBLE).. We don't have TRUTH (because we never know everything, only GOD by definition does).. The best we have is VERIFIED KNOWLEDGE.. but that is sufficient to establish who GOD is.. I am talking observational science not religious beliefs..

So every functional state of matter (ie has a purpose) specified by information is a DESIGN and product of a MIND. We are all familiar with engines we know they are designed.. easy.. Well it may surprise you to know the most efficient engine known exists in billions inside every cell of every living animal.. its called ATP Synthase and 8 million will fit on cross section of a hair. They are a true electric motor fully controllable and fully specified by information in DNA.. Hence they are a DESIGN and can only be the product of a mind.. but this mind must therefore be responsible for all animal life.. Well only the GOD of the BIBLE fits that criteria so we know who he is and the real answer to the fear of death is the fear of God..

Ah sh*t, not another one.

fly_tornado said:last week the IDF shot and killed a journalist

Recent news this month regards court case in US;

American female journalist Marie Colvin was killed in a targeted assassination by the Syrian regime in 2012.

Why don't you give equal criticism of actions by opposing forces?

The evidence was partly unsealed on Monday as part of a lawsuit Colvin's family brought against Syria in 2016.Key testimony comes from a Syrian defector, who had been a high-ranking intelligence officer and says he witnessed the orders that led to the death of Colvin.

"Marie Colvin was a dog and now she's dead. Let the Americans help her now," the testimony attributes Maj. Gen. Rafik Shahadah as saying.

The lawsuit alleges that the attack on Colvin and a media center was part of a coordinated Syrian regime campaign to impose an information blackout by neutralizing professional and citizen journalists in the country who were reaching an international audience.

Syrian Defector: Assad Forces Targeted, Killed Journalist Marie Colvin

The same way they do whenever GNSS spoofing and blocking is encountered now, using radio nav. Certainly overseas in certain countries their are regular instances of interference with GNSS signals.

Not in Australia anyway. Traditional radio navigation systems are no longer a requirement for an IFR aircraft. If you have a TSO-146 GNSS, that's all you need to file and fly IFR. Which is what surprised me about the drone guns at the comm. games, that jammed the GPS signal.

Guest Guest
Not in Australia anyway. Traditional radio navigation systems are no longer a requirement for an IFR aircraft. If you have a TSO-146 GNSS, that's all you need to file and fly IFR. Which is what surprised me about the drone guns at the comm. games, that jammed the GPS signal.

And what do you do when yr TSO'd system fails or the GPS system is turned off?

Why would,nt a group of nationalists being observed and bombed by drones retaliate in kind regardless of who they are,  thats how it works, and i wonder why theirs zero publicity about ECM r&d on drones, as any coms block is as good as a shoot down, cheers Hargraves

Actually Muslims in Indonesia have been killing entire Christian villages for decades without causing so much as a ruffle in our local media.

For a loooong time. About 10,000 Christians a year are killed in Indo. Some British funded rebels, oops, I meant Assad of course, drops some chemicals on 20 people and war breaks out.

I was talking to an Oz who was there (Indo) for a few years doing business and he reckons stick to the 9 to 3 day only. Move around between those times during the day, but stay indoors between 3PM and 9AM, your life is in genuine danger aparently.