Wing Walking Experience Advice

Bazinoz

Hi there, 

I hope you are well.

I was wondering if it would be possible for you to give me some advice.

Both myself and my partner are from the UK and are now living in Australia.

I know it is and always has been a dream of hers to be able to try Wing Walking. 

Unfortunately I can't seem to find anywhere in Australia that does this and was wondering if it is simply that it is not legal over here. 

We are travelling to Japan in a couple of weeks for a holiday and I have been trying to even find somewhere in Japan that does this but again to no avail. I have however stumbled across your website each time and was hoping that perhaps you may have further information on how I could possibly get this organised for her to experience this as a surprise.

Any information you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again.

Kind regards.

Barry

I wish my first Wife had wanted to Wing Walk..........I would have gladly paid someone to let her do it !

Would have been cheaper than my Lawyer! 036_faint.gif.544c913aae3989c0f13fd9d3b82e4e2c.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I wish my first Wife had wanted to Wing Walk..........I would have gladly paid someone to let her do it !Would have been cheaper than my Lawyer! 036_faint.gif.544c913aae3989c0f13fd9d3b82e4e2c.gif

Hi there, I hope you are well.

I was wondering if it would be possible for you to give me some advice.

Both myself and my partner are from the UK and are now living in Australia.

I know it is and always has been a dream of hers to be able to try Wing Walking.

Unfortunately I can't seem to find anywhere in Australia that does this and was wondering if it is simply that it is not legal over here.

We are travelling to Japan in a couple of weeks for a holiday and I have been trying to even find somewhere in Japan that does this but again to no avail. I have however stumbled across your website each time and was hoping that perhaps you may have further information on how I could possibly get this organised for her to experience this as a surprise.

Any information you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again.

Kind regards.

Barry

• Haha 1

It's been done, but people don't actually WALK. They hang on to a frame just above the centre of usually, a biplane top wing. It affects the controllability of some planes as the drag centre is well up from where it would have been in a normal situation, and a lot of down force is needed on the elevator..Nev.

Well, now you have seen all the negative side of it. I know you could do it in the USA and it has been done here.

The video shows just what we have all known about for years. The impossible turn. That pilot should never have been allowed to take a wing walker. It could have been called manslaughter by negligence.

If you look carefully Yenn ,you will notice the rudder is hard over to the left. My view is that is not an intentional application of rudder. The rh rudder bellcrank has failed. A tigermoth rudder does not stream with the fin. You can never fly them both feet OFF the pedals.. Nev