Another new member from Australia

Hi from Australia.. i am an owner of a small private airfield in country Victoria in Australia. I have several ultralights hangered there including 2 first of kind and another irst of kind under construction... i look forward to reading posts on this site.... cheers Clint

• Like 2

Hi, Clint. 098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif

Care to add some photos of your 'first of a kind"? Love photos on this site. Just click "Upload a file" below the reply box.

• Agree 2

• 2 weeks later...

098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif Clint and Hi from Deeral, North Queensland! I`ve been flying from my property here at Deeral since the mid-eighties, I was flying this afternoon! I`d also like to see some photos of your Ultralights.

Frank.

Hi from Australia.. i am an owner of a small private airfield in country Victoria in Australia. I have several ultralights hangered there including 2 first of kind and another irst of kind under construction... i look forward to reading posts on this site.... cheers Clint

Welcome Clint. Tell us more about these aircraft.

Welcome Clint, whereabouts is your strip. We’re always looking for somewhere to fly into. There’s lots to see and learn from in the forums here. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it. Happy flying.