Please choose on Menu System

Admin

Which style of Menu System do you prefer  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which style of Menu System do you prefer

• Across the top horizontal Menu
    • Side column vertical Menu

Previously we have had the side column Menu System as shown in this screen shot (click to enlarge) which gives ample room for extra links with the horizontal sub menu being sticky across the top:

1.jpg.ceaab4f8076da3b851c46442b7da7563.jpg

Currently we are using the across top horizontal Menu system, which is somewhat limiting and the main menu tabs are sticky across the top but with clickable arrows to access the sub menu items.

So please vote which Menu System you would prefer...thanks for your vote

The side menu is far better if you have a 16:9 monitor which is pretty standard now as there is plenty of space horizontally compared with vertically so you will have more information on the screen before having to scroll down.

As the poll is currently showing a very decisive 3 to 1 in favour of the side menu I can show you the result of the current work that has been completed on the development site...I hope you like it so far:

1.jpg.6dab4a62997ad0eb2b4b9cbfd7fdc4e7.jpg

Note that as the user scrolls down the page the side menu stays as it is and the top sub menu remains sticky across the top of the page to give you access to everything no matter where you are on a page. The Developer I am now using is working on all the other pages and will do the actual implementation himself and will be on hand to resolve any issues...he is much better than me and will not freak out like I do 086_gaah.gif.afc514336d60d84c9b8d73d18c3ca02d.gif

• Like 1

Both the side menu, which you can choose to have either on the Left side or Right side, and the sub menu across the top always remain visible. It works exactly the same as it does on Whats Up Australia