The Never Ending Story

Admin

Now ratsack is planning on a spectacular new year stunt, he has attached a couple of rato bottles for a midnight vertical climb.Turbro said " but ratsack what about the.............

TurdBro[/size]' date=' post: 25059, member: 0"']Especially when they're planning a cough

...., which of course was a near cough and not a ..................

bull[/size]' date=' post: 25059, member: 0"']Now ratsack is planning on a spectacular new year stunt, he has attached a couple of rato bottles for a midnight vertical climb.Turbro said " but ratsack what about the.............

..... the fact that FNQ is just ushering in the New Year for 1962 and they hadn't come up with rato bottles back then.

"I always wanted to invent a time machine" commented Salty "And now I don't even need to save up for a DeLorean, as all I have to do is go over the Qld border."

"It was the best fireworks I have ever seen" said bull with joy and appreciation "We had a string of tom-thumbs, two tuppeny bungers that El Ratsack had lost at the bonfire in Concord in 1962, a sky-rocket with a plastic tip that looked like it was armour-piercing and someone fired a shoulder launched missile (scary aviation term) that they bought on Ebay from Libya."

"That's nothing" commented an NES contributor from Adelaide in his (or her) new Safari Suit and Bermuda Sox "We had a .....................

My Aunt said "Happy New Year to all you NES devotees, deviates and/or debutantes" and she feels so full of the New Year spirit that if you want to head out into the garden with her, she will reward you beyond your wildest dreams.

.....turn at ringing the City's telephone, then we went to Church, and after that made a contribution to Recflying saying everyone wrote BS except us, it should be split into eight sites, one for us, like the GPO boxes and the rest for the others with warning signs that they might say something naughty, and a naughty corner, then we went and shot some cats.

.....turn at ringing the City's telephone, then we went to Church, and after that made a contribution to Recflying saying everyone wrote BS except us, it should be split into eight sites, one for us, like the GPO boxes and the rest for the others with warning signs that they might say something naughty, and a naughty corner, then we went and shot some cats.

"Oh you cruel bugga" said Mavis, "What did a pussy ever do to you?"

"I could tell you some horrific stories involving doctors visits and penicillin" chimed in Elratto

"Uth boyth at the Blue Oyster Bar dont like puthies either" lithped Ahlocth

"No wonder" said Nana, "All you ever do is..................

"Oh you cruel bugga" said Mavis, "What did a pussy ever do to you?""I could tell you some horrific stories involving doctors visits and penicillin" chimed in Elratto

"Uth boyth at the Blue Oyster Bar dont like puthies either" lithped Ahlocth

"No wonder" said Nana, "All you ever do is..................

.... be really really naughty in the "Naughty Corner", which is a famous place behind the cigarette machine where couples can't be seen ("See and be seen" type aviation term).

But Turdy and Salty were lost, as it was a pubic holiday in Mextoria and they had no sport to go and watch @ the MCG .............. as was the rest of Melbournistan, who were all now lined up outside Montezuma's Mexican Restaurant waiting for it to open, and complaining about Mick leaving & Collingwood's overseas training in preparation for next season ...................... and while 4 million of the buggers were lined up outside Montezuma's in Lygon St, only 6 gangland killings occurred (which was a good day because that outnumbered the number of police shootings in the que by 2).

"The Blue Oyster is tame compared to what we have down here in St Kilda Rd" said the only member of the Moran family left standing (who's name was Threepence Farthing) and if AHChoo comes into this town there'll be a .....................

..surprise.

WARNING: This post is not by Bubble Bath, and therefore contains BS. If someone complains, regardless of whether they are (a) serious (b) not serious © stirring (d) an idiot, this entire thread will be relocated to AirframeWelding.com which is not accessible from this site, other than the first half which can be accessed on FlapsandAilies.com via a link to any one of the twenty one other sites. If you got here by accident then may God help you.

Turbo reached into his pocket to pay the cashier, and six 9 mm Glocks rose from nearby tables of laughing families with little children.

Turbo quickly took his hand out of his pocket, but Mama took this as an attempt to get out of paying for the spaghetti, and let go such a string of abuse, that he quickly shoved his hand back in and noticed this time there was not a Glock to be seen and all were looking carefully at their plates.

From a corner Mick.....

..surprise.Turbo reached into his pocket to pay the cashier, and six 9 mm Glocks rose from nearby tables of laughing families with little children.

Turbo quickly took his hand out of his pocket, but Mama took this as an attempt to get out of paying for the spaghetti, and let go such a string of abuse, that he quickly shoved his hand back in and noticed this time there was not a Glock to be seen and all were looking carefully at their plates.

From a corner Mick.....

..... Gateaux pulled out a recipe for a chocolate cake and said to Chrissy Nicksoff "Here Chris, let me show you my .................

..... Gateaux pulled out a recipe for a chocolate cake and said to Chrissy Nicksoff "Here Chris, let me show you my .................

......rum balls"

It was at this point that..............

a mass exodus from luna park occurred [very nasty place in st kilda] i dont think we will have enough staff to keep up ,,;the manager of mc,donalds cried' [seedy place on st kilda road] what will we do...............

a mass exodus from luna park occurred [very nasty place in st kilda] i dont think we will have enough staff to keep up ,,;the manager of mc,donalds cried' [seedy place on st kilda road] what will we do...............

..... when fourpence Moran (the well-known furniture manufacturer), 4/6 Biggs and 6 Rubles Bogdanovic (the Russian Gangster) all walk in and offer protection."

"Don't you worry about that(JB-P term)" said bull "Just do what we do up here in Bone when a Cyclone is threatening and we need protection. Put on a condom, think of the Blue Oyster, and .................

My Auntie can't wait to get up to Bone to visit with bull in his garden, to hit the Mother Beddock walking track (fast being recognised as one of the tourism wonders of the world), to sample the delights of the Big Mango (which is not a tourist trap), and to skip through the humidity with bull to trap Cane Turds down at Muller's Lagoon ......... let alone the 25 Murals in the main street, that must be a turn-on to any self-respecting visitor ............ "WOW, mon ami" responde mon Tante as she got ready for the trip of a lifetime and ferme'd her fenetres.

"Don't you worry about that(JB-P term)" said bull "Just do what we do up here in Bone when a Cyclone is threatening and we need protection. Put on a condom, think of the Blue Oyster, and .................

"........get ready to do with banana prices what Julia has been doing to the Country for some time now"

"........get ready to do with banana prices what Julia has been doing to the Country for some time now"

...... which is pretty simple, as you just take the biggest banana that you can find, hand it to Bob Brown, assume a kneeling position, and allow him to ...............

...... which is pretty simple, as you just take the biggest banana that you can find, hand it to Bob Brown, assume a kneeling position, and allow him to ...............

.....christen a new Green, who will....

.....christen a new Green, who will....

.... have plastic surgery so that he can look as dynamic as Wayne Swan.

"It'd take more than a big banana to make me green" commented AhRocks-Off "After all, I am a graduate of the party games down at the Blue Oyster ............. plus I shall continue burning ULP until the world runs out of rivets and beer can patches for my SportSzara. But on 2nd thoughts there is only one thing that makes me green, and that is one of those lucky J230 owners who has a ..........

.... have plastic surgery so that he can look as dynamic as Wayne Swan.

"It'd take more than a big banana to make me green" commented AhRocks-Off "After all, I am a graduate of the party games down at the Blue Oyster ............. plus I shall continue burning ULP until the world runs out of rivets and beer can patches for my SportSzara. But on 2nd thoughts there is only one thing that makes me green, and that is one of those lucky J230 owners who has a ..........

"Does Wayne Swan wear a sportsbra?" asked Nana whilst cupping a hand to her rear ear

"No, you sirry iriot" replied Sir Nobu. "Is Ahroxoff who is learing sportsbra at Bru Oyster Bra"

"Wayne Swan is learing.........

"Does Wayne Swan wear a sportsbra?" asked Nana whilst cupping a hand to her rear ear"No, you sirry iriot" replied Sir Nobu. "Is Ahroxoff who is learing sportsbra at Bru Oyster Bra"

"Wayne Swan is learing.........

........ a Signet ring ............... and a cheeky little treasury number made of ..................