The Never Ending Story

Admin

....Margaret Thatcher.

"You'll have to get some jelly out of your backbone to match her" said Mavis*

Loxie* responded with "I've got the backbone of a..................."

*In the tennis terms, this sentence was a marathon, and Turbo had had to go right back to #7299 to discover that AhSaturdayRockOff was the subject and Mavis (a cohort of Brine) was the speaker.

....Margaret Thatcher."You'll have to get some jelly out of your backbone to match her" said Mavis*

Loxie* responded with "I've got the backbone of a..................."

*In the tennis terms, this sentence was a marathon, and Turbo had had to go right back to #7299 to discover that AhSaturdayRockOff was the subject and Mavis (a cohort of Brine) was the speaker.

...... of a RockStar (with a SportStar), but you should see my frontbone, which is .............

Guest Maj Millard
windshear.........on finals to my planned destination without any deviations.

...regardless of wether my bloody rego expires and can't be renewed whilst I'm airborne...

....which has led me to the thought that if I stay permanently airborne (which some say you can only do with a RottenAxe) then what can they do? Shoot me down?"

Turbo managed to hack the switchboard of the Wagga Wagga Fire Brigade and set off the alarm.

Loxie immediately threw the SpottyStar into a spiral dive and descended, cutting off two Rex powered darts and with his formal radio procedure of "Sorry Mate" flicked out of the last circle straight on to the centre line of..........the Olympic Highway!

Guest Maj Millard
....which has led me to the thought that if I stay permanently airborne (which some say you can only do with a RottenAxe) then what can they do? Shoot me down?"Turbo managed to hack the switchboard of the Wagga Wagga Fire Brigade and set off the alarm.

Loxie immediately threw the SpottyStar into a spiral dive and descended, cutting off two Rex powered darts and with his formal radio procedure of "Sorry Mate" flicked out of the last circle straight on to the centre line of..........the Olympic Highway!

" one of the rex pilots immediatly sent out a pan pan and complained bitterly to sydney approach. The pilot stated than not only did he have more gold bars, but that they were more golden also, so therefore he should have had priority even though he was still at the time on a 38nm out straight-in approach into Wagga. "those bloody things should be banned', he mumbled to his coe..........

....but what he didn't realise was that Loxie the slippery little brown-nose had Epaulette on board.

Epaulette rose to his full height in the seat of the rivetted structure, and even over the whine of the Rotisery gearbox, spluttered: "MY...................."

....but what he didn't realise was that Loxie the slippery little brown-nose had Epaulette on board.Epaulette rose to his full height in the seat of the rivetted structure, and even over the whine of the Rotisery gearbox, spluttered: "MY...................."

.... jump suit is creased, one of my epaulettes is a bit skew-wiff, and I can't see anything as I can't see over the bottom of the canopy."

"Well sit on a cushion" replied Poxy "There's my school just over there (wave to my teacher) and do you really still have the anti-G stuff in that immitation Air Commodore's flying suit?"

"I am sitting a 2 cushions, but all I can see is that your flying is ...................

My Aunt is speechless, out there in her garden, as she has just realised that the NES has attracted the one and only Madge Mallard. She will use her pensil to obtain an autograph from The Duck (or "Duckie" as he is known to Nanna) if the opportunity arises.

.....impeachable."

"Doncha mean impeccable" said Tinhead?

"What does that mean" asked Epaulette.

"Well.................."

Madge won't be able to respond for a while, he's been upskirting all afternoon at Airlie Beach and has a badly sunburnt face.

.....impeachable.""Doncha mean impeccable" said Tinhead?

"What does that mean" asked Epaulette.

"Well.................."

...... , an example of "impeccable" would be if the Treasurer of an association got his report to the AGM on time and if the auditor's notes had been provided to members, whereas "impeachable" is what the members are thinking about when they ................

Guest Maj Millard

"fail miserably on both counts...........big daddy epaulette took control and made another inbound call, this time at 28nm. He then asked smaller epaulette to go back into the cabin to visually check for any snakes caught in any flight controls"....He...........

"fail miserably on both counts...........big daddy epaulette took control and made another inbound call, this time at 28nm. He then asked smaller epaulette to go back into the cabin to visually check for any snakes caught in any flight controls"....He...........

...... whereas every well trained RAA Pilot (AvRef) knows that "getting your snake caught in the controls" is an F'nQ euphemism for .............

Guest Maj Millard
...... whereas every well trained RAA Pilot (AvRef) knows that "getting your snake caught in the controls" is an F'nQ euphemism for .............

..........stuffing up a real simple and good beach landing approach when Pud is visiting and overhead with Frank in the Drifter filming the whole damn thing !......The smalle-spectacled coe cast his eyes all over the external flight controls as they moved up and down. "shxx !!...whats that trail of snakeblood there on the engine cowl ?...must be.........

..........stuffing up a real simple and good beach landing approach when Pud is visiting and overhead with Frank in the Drifter filming the whole damn thing !......The smalle-spectacled coe cast his eyes all over the external flight controls as they moved up and down. "shxx !!...whats that trail of snakeblood there on the engine cowl ?...must have been .........

..... hit by a thru-bolt (AvRef)".

And then he thought a bit further and pondered "When I get back I must ask my CFI (or the CFI Fakir from Tazwegia) why that control was going up & down when I was looking at the rudder".

Then he applied the well proven Aussie maxim "She'll be right, mate (Human Factors AvRef)", and reported to his Skipper in well proven aviation terms "Give her the berries (AvRef), Sport, and don't spare the ............

snake.

"WRONG again!" said Epaulette, that is just a reflection of the sinewy form of Venus, visible at this time of year.

"Well what's that sinking its fangs into your leg then" replied the coe.

".................."

snake."WRONG again!" said Epaulette, that is just a reflection of the sinewy form of Venus, visible at this time of year.

"Well what's that sinking its fangs into your leg then" replied the coe.

".................."

.... "That's Bandit's footlong sinewy form of "Venus", complete with varicose veins near the top, which strongly resembles ............

...can no longer be because....

.... bull is making a run for the top job and has put together a ticket with The Footlong as Seco and AhPox as Treasurer as soon as he graduates from Gumly Primary (so hopefully they won't make him repeat again when school resumes this year).

"I'd like to see the Bandit 12 incher wearing those shorts in the uniform that Poxy wears" said Nanna "He would look exactly like Angus in ABCD except that the Bandit would be able to bang the bass drum while playing lead guitar and ................