The Never Ending Story

Admin

.......... which hoit.

But Madgesty couldn't get over the $5 hookers that Tink mentioned in post # 8573.

"Why, that's a dollar each 10 seconds" he said incredulously "I'm not paying that, as it should be complimentary for a servant of the RA-Oz's glorious unwashed."

"Go for it Madge" replied Turbo and here's another $2 for the tip".

"Tip?" said Madge "Tip? What's that, and .....................

........., but had only made $3.47 since he lined up with the girls on October 6th.

"That doesn't even pay for my fishnets" he complained "And the CASA Inspector, who also moonlights as an Inspector and Dobber for F'n Q Fisheries, has pinged me for the size of the net in my stockings, as he reckons that ................

.....the net is too small to let resident vermin including fleas, cockroaches and other parasites to escape to the surrounding population.

There had been some friction at a recent board meeting where Epaulette had said "Don't tell the members, but you know how you f,nQ's have that terrible body odour could you at least................"

.......... stop flapping your arms when you are trying to get the LEDwing off he ground."

"Go bite yours, E-Paulette" responded Madge who was sick of the AUF/RAA history lesson on every issue at every board meeting every couple of minutes, and then Paulette regaled the board meeting with his usual "Youze should have been there for my finest hour at the Temora GM a couple of years ago when I took total control and had the members eating out of my hand."

"Eating out of your hand?" questioned Brine "I thought that they chewed it off up to your shoulder and only left your head because ...................

Guest Andys@coffs

Gold bars are something to avoid chewing on when you have a flash gold tooth.....besides, they were gold in colour but as we know from past financial history everything that glitters is not.......

.......... Gary (NTTIAWWT), a regular attender at Rocksoff's BOB soirees, and at Turbo's Moorabbin "keys-in-the-middle" Balls.

"Don't knock Paulette" said Beginning-o "As he is a .................

Guest Andys@coffs

fine pilot when it comes to being a treasurer........Andy, who had ventured away from his hat, was seen to be giving Beginning-o a one eyed frown......"Are you sure your Beginning-o? your starting to look a bit beaten up round the edges....Your race is looking mostly run!....... in fact Mid-O is a possibility if the O stands for Optimistic.....or Beginning-O if the O is for Oh you've got to be ^%&^ joking! and End-O is the most likely with O being Over.............

......... which is an aviation term resulting from a downburst on final, that should make Planey or NurseZoos, or Facty pretty happy.

Then Turdy (AvRef landing term) took a taxi (AvRef) to the piano-keys (AvRunwayRef) where some wanka (CASA InspectorAvRef) was playing with his ............

....Ukelele (they even get that wrong)"Stop!" he said "Show me your........"

.............. knackers ........................ which are maracas that were redesigned & played by a Kanuck, using methodique francais canadienne, ........... and a big ..........

........sperique travers le bluter, which...............

.....was the officielle nomenclateur lingua franca for the sperique travers blurter.

"Leave my blurter out of this" said Travers "And go back to picking on ..................

"...........Madge" which was quite appropriate because the Rat had been greasing up to Madge for weeks [see posts referring to "Madgesty" etc], but was about to play a nasty practical joke.

Turbo wishes to advise the gentle readers of NES (as against the feral fruitloops airing their educations about immigration and how to run the Country) that he had nothing to do with it, other than accidentally mentioning the dusky beauties of To$%^&%&&*.

Rat had immediately reacted to the low prices, and signed up four of them for a week for $50.00 the lot incl GST (in case Dazza is reading this).

He then went to Madge and told him he'd signed up the Supremes for a week at the BOB, and offered Madge $30.00 to sing with them for the week.

Well, has a dog got fleas, Madge nearly fell over himself confirming.

"What's the BOB.............................?"

........ how do I get there and who do I need to sleep with to get this gig?" Madge asked while showing some leg.

"I can pull a good crowd with that list" responded PromoterLox "We'll bill the Madgestic-one either as Prince or Janice Joplin, singing in front of The Supremes and I'll do my usual Diana Ross Tranny routine where I ...........

A pouting Loxie flashing his best cleavage, his new & trendy disco-ball pendant, and ready to pick-up. (But you can see from the sore on his arm why he is also known as "Poxy Loxy", however you can also see why he is such a hit at the Gumly Gumly RFS.)

.............. piranha and wear them as an anklet, to go with my piranha finger puppet .............

Loxy entertaining the kiddies with his tame piranha, while waiting for 2 hours to open the gate on the main canal at Coleambally.

CRASS-A AvWarning to dickhead old kiwi pilots. Do not land here. That smooth bit behind Loxy's hand is not a runway.

"I could land there no worries" said Jaboru2255

"The uphill slope would help to slow it down, but people are ba$tards theses day" said Foxhunter

"I've got you on IGNORE!!!" said Harriet ho somehow had broken the ignore code but not the bore code.

"You should be OK with a J230 on that" said J230, who'd always wanted to hbuy one but never got around to raising the money let alone the training.

"It would depend on the scales" said Texas confusing the fish with Loxy's hand

And so a chance remark by a CASA employee typing a warning which he thought was neither too explicit to get him into trouble, nor too vague to get him into trouble, was the start of an eight month 2000 post thread which got precisely nowehere, but then................

Guest Andys@coffs

people who expected the NES to get somewhere were clearly eternal optimists who likely expected the bored of RosAus to act as a team and to share equally the load and to make positive changes etc...and to feed the masses with 12 piranha finger puppets and 12 parbake loaves Coles imported from Belgium cause they were cheaper than the ones made here in Aus.... that loxy had forgotten about at the back of his bread basket among the other unmentionable.....things...like the.....

....... conservative expectation that the NES would be used by a group of high flying aviation cognoscenti who could apply the NES to be a force of change for the good of all fly-boyz and girlz (NTTIAWWT).

"Too right" said Brine and "For a start, I'm gunna get rid of "drag" from that little diagram that shows an aereoplane in the Theory of Flight book. What's drag ever done for us?" he added.

"Drag's worth getting rid of" answered Turbo with his serious face on "And I'd like to piss-off "Gravity" as that's a bit of a pain ........ and don't forget "money", but then there is also ...............