The Never Ending Story

Admin

......... decided to move to the South Island and add to the standard coefficient of height.

"That would be no good" said E Paul Ette "As all my 4 ft green Flying Suits/Jump Suits/Onesies (delete those that do not apply) won't fit any more, and worse still ..............

...... you put your left foot in, you pull your 12 Incher out, you sit Andy on a hat and you shake it all about, which does sound a bit like a standard Saturday night at the Blue Oyster, but instead is a ..........

Wagga Wagga Creek on a Lilo on New Years Day. He was laid out flat on his back by 10:30 on New Years Eve, didn't see one firework, full of Bollinger like his friend James Bond, and a few of his friends pumped up a double mattress, carefully stripped him naked and put him on the lilo with a daisy up his bum and surrounded by fresh lilys from the neighbours garden, and gently set him adrift. They say he was woken by a cow, twelve kilometres downriver the next morning, and......

.......... these are the types of intimate family Christmas/New Years outings that fond memories are made of.

"There is a downside however" remarked Rathole "As I have an appointment at Calvay Hospital this morning to remove the part of the daisy that is still in there, I have to appear in the District Court next week as a witness in the action that the RSPCA has brought against my brother Ahlot for the liberties that he took with that cow (Ahlot is not really my brother, however we invite him to our family shindigs because he is such a lost soul and his personal story is so sad), Mavis has the irits because that mattress is the one that she uses to entertain some Cunstables on the riverbank down near the cop-shop, and...............

.......... Mextorians, who slunk across the Rio Murray in the dark of night, then slithered upstream along the Bidgee like the sewer vermin that they are, and defiled what was a perfectly normal Riverina family New Year gathering, where the women were .................

Effi, "coloured is good, for bags""What do you mean..........."

.........." responded GoldyLocks, who's only experience with paper bags is that his wife asks him to wear one over his head whenever she wants a ...............