The Never Ending Story

Admin

....jabawocki, the most elite of downtrodden RAA members).

"Are you still having problems with that thing Andy?" asked the Turbo, holding his blowoff valve in one hand and his manhood in the other.

"Yep" replied Andysodandy "but I'm concerned that if you test it with a lit match.......

...it was just about then that Elratto started to look worried.

He knew a mutch (NZ sp) had to be struck on a rough abrasive surface to ignite it.....and the only ruff abrasive surface that was close and handy was.......

............ and the 2014 rules for the RAA Board Meetings were set.

"But where did they get that photo of me" asked Brine, who was particularly careful about the pictures that he permitted to be released, and who was a particular target of the paparazzi, which ............

.......... demand that I suck their toes, just like that red haired Princess sheila did when I had my back to the Camera while wearing my budgie-smugglers with Briney monogrammed on them ..... ("Although mine looked more like Blue-Wren smugglers" thought Salty) & we made the front page of the RAA Journal, the BOB Weekly Newsletter, and the .................

......HS, but he had severly crapped in his nest by (a) rumour-mongering and then (b) refusing to confirm the rumour he had started on the grounds of board confidentiality (denying members information they own) which had been declared over and ended by previous board members, and.....

.....was clearly in violation of the CWA code of conduct.

Turbo raised his voice (and his blood pressure at the same time), yelling "All in favour of expelling Andy, say I" and the first to his feet was.....

........... Blue Oyster and in the corridors of power in the RAA, where Andy is held in awe, or is that "oar", or is that "hoare", or should he perhaps be buried in "ore"?

"And why bring Cosette into this" replied the 12 Incher who was a great fan of Les Misérables and had the hots for the defenceless little Cosette. (Perhaps the 12 Incher is actually Victor Hugo's nom des plume on zeeés forumé).

Madge jumped to Andy's defence as they are good friends, with "affection" being possibly too strong a term, but their warm cuddly kind regard for each other has been visible to Turdy for a while, and .............

....the cause of a little jealousy. For all who knew Turbo also knew that he carried a little picture of Madge in his wallet, with this message written on the back - ..........

........... "Cum fly with me Madge ...... oh mystic Boardie one, in your axe powered Lightwing, above the clouds (if it will climb that well) where we will break the surly bonds of earth and I'll apply the erotic bondage of handcuffs, then we'll kiss the stars while I check that your charts are current & undertake a mini ramp-check of your ............

Guest Maj Millard

Confiddeennttualllly be damned !! He said...why if they don't bloody work out how to get this stuff onto the RAAoz website pronto, prior to the members Xmas dinner, well I'll be forced to spill the baked beans...or at least pose for a shot next to the Lightwing with me ol mate Katter the Hatter, who I was chatting to just the other day, cloud be damn he said and then.......

....... as those Flying Foxes have more in them than Andy has in a single sitting.

"Yeah" said Andy "That's a 6 gallon hat on a 750 millilitre melon, so give it here and I'll fill it in 20 seconds flat"

"Hold on there Andrew" answered the Flying Fox, who was fairly formal (Fruity the fairly formal flying fox) "As I want you to know that ...............

"...I am an endangered species. Although it's true, I am a Flying Fox and some of my cousins sh like firehoses on steroids, I sh very little and never in company unless I'm at Andy's place and we all sh tohether, but even then we only sh a little bit, and usually sh just before we go back to the colony, to preserve the "no sh zone" sign outside my property."

That's very thoughtful of you" said Katter the Hatter looking across at his friend Madge as if to say "I wish you'd practice safe shing", but Madge had been distracted and was upskirting another flying fox, which can be difficult at time because you have to get on top and...............

...... act like most other f'n Q'ers.

"Listen guys" said Fruity "It only took us a couple of million years to learn that we are on a losing streak if we defecate while hanging upside down. Even Andy doesn't do that. And I have to add that not learning like we did would be equivalent to the RAA Board crapping in their own nest by still keeping secrets (and secretes) from the membership, or re-electing some of the previous dunderheads to the top table, or even ...............

.......... he fingered a bolt that he had knocked off from the Sydney Harbour Bridge.

It was one of those big bolts too, from down the bottom near the water and Tink had pinched it from the Sydney Bridge because Melbournistan doesn't have any decent bridges and also to help out his good mate Andy if he had another issue with a thru-bolt.

Andy was ..............

....."It's 1 7/12" diameter" said Turbo "that's about the size of a PISTON of one of those underpowered thingy's, so it should never break"

"If you apply full power for takeoff, you'll start to go faster as the wheels turn" responded foxhunter, and .....

..."the ground will be so repelled by the insufficient size of your thru-bolt (with the exception of Tink's bridge bolt!) that it will fling you to the heavens."

"I'd love to be flinged, flung, or flang one day" muttered Andy, as he reached for his toolbox and pulled out a.....