The Never Ending Story

Admin

Rona smona,they told me when i started flying my jackaroo that i had a one chance in fifty of crashing and killing myself,now all this baloney about the rona [which i have about one chance in 50000 of catching it and even then i might just have a bad flu for a week or so and then all good .]   So if any of you bloody rona freaks tells me to put a mask on again i,ll remount the 50 cal in the jackaroo and...............

6 hours ago, bull said:

Rona smona

And seeing those 2 words sent Turbo's heart all a-flutter and transported him back almost 60 years, as Rhona Schmona was a loner (but also a moana) from Altona and was one of his early conquests.

"He said that he was a doctor and offered to give me a vax for polio" said Rhona with a gleam in her tired old eyes "But I was innocent and had no idea that the polio vax needed to be given (and received) where Dr Turbo decided to give it, or what he used to give it with, as I was expecting that he would use a needle. But it felt good and by the 25th weekly booster jab, Dr Turbo and I were in love".

So if he wants to vax you ......

Edited by Captain
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Captain said:

And seeing those 2 words sent Turbo's heart all a-flutter and transported him back almost 60 years, as Rhona Schmona was a loner (but also a moana) from Altona and was one of his early conquests.

"He said that he was a doctor and offered to give me a vax for polio" said Rhona with a gleam in her tired old eyes "But I was innocent and had no idea that the polio vax needed to be given (and received) where Dr Turbo decided to give it, or what he used to give it with, as I was expecting that he would use a needle. But it felt good and by the 25th weekly booster jab, Dr Turbo and I were in love".

So if he wants to vax you ......

BEWARE, he is really trying to indocrinate/incriminate/inseminate you [you choose which applies] and there is a world wide wave turbulance effect [avref] that was just now starting to be felt by all the ladies at the CWA hall after Turdo had convinced them to dress like this and the wave........................Gorgeous grannies strip off for charity | Express.co.uk

Edited by bull

1 hour ago, bull said:

BEWARE, he is really trying to indocrinate/incriminate/inseminate you [you choose which applies] and there is a world wide wave turbulance effect [avref] that was just now starting to be felt by all the ladies at the CWA hall after Turdo had convinced them to dress like this and the wave........................Gorgeous grannies strip off for charity | Express.co.uk

...... increased to a crescendo as every Wreck Flyer who is desperate (so almost all) commenced suck-it-&-see (SIAS) calculations of whether they can get across Bass straight and down in time to the Tazzy CWA ladies meeting, known locally as The SwimSuit Edition AGM (the SSEA).

"I have dibs on the 2nd one from the right" nominated OT in his flight plan and he quickly departed for Cocklebiddy where the refueling is  .......

Edited by Captain

.....done by Biddy, who also serves up the cockles on the menu. But after OT tried the cockles, he thought he'd been poisoned by the baitlayers running food vans. This episode of "crook guts" greatly delayed OT's arrival in Tassie, and they started the SSEA without him.

But Turbo got confused between RSEA and SSEA and thought it was just a trade show displaying workwear and PPE and safety signage - so he decided he'd give it a miss.

This was a huge error on Turbo's part, as the 2021 SSEA went down as the greatest show that Tassie had ever seen put on - and the highlight of the evening was when Cappy turned up, clad only in his Speedos, so he could give the old girls a thrill, a la Tony Abbott.

But it was only when Cappy realised that the temperature that night was heading down to -6°C, and everything that was supposed to bulge in speedos, simply shrivelled up and virtually disappeared, that he really felt he should have....

Edited by onetrack

....at least identifiable.

It's true that Turbo was RSEA Up. Whenever Turbo went to Tasmania he had the same problem; do you walk upright like we do in  the Mainland or do you put your head down and walk along using your hands to cling to the bottom of the world.

Meanwhile Bull, or bull a he is still better known had been booked for having a 50 mil gun mounted on an aircraft which was a terrorist offence, and ................

4 hours ago, turboplanner said:

Meanwhile Bull, or bull a he is still better known had been booked for having a 50 mil gun mounted on an aircraft which was a terrorist offence, and .........

.... even worse, was an offense against the Human Fuctors Clause 6.iv.24B.xxi,b.(24.5) which describes the perils of Shoot-Em-Up-Itis, the need for Zen, and the human Tasmanian man's ultimate desire to pull a trigger, see tracers in the air (avref) and to control ......

Edited by Captain

CLARIFICATION FROM WRECK FLYING'S ADMIN AND THE AUF'S HUMAN FUCTORS SZAR - A 50 Cal machine gun is considered to be acceptable by the AUF Board and the Human Fuctors Subcommittee of the AUF, however the AUF does now officially draw the line at 50 mil machine guns as suggested by Turbo in his recent post, as this causes Weight and Balance issues that are even greater than the W&B issue that AUF members usually ignore.

Edited by Captain
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, turboplanner said:

....internecine breeding. In fact there's a whole Act, the Internecine Breeding Act which is designed to prevent ....................

........ the interbreeding of 2 or more nieces.

However, in Tasmania, that does not prevent the ..........

.related to the great Turbinia, the original strain of the turbine family can be traced back as far as the delta strain and the lockdown attrocities that ensued dictated by the Pricktoristan leader Chairman Danielson..   The family first gained fame  when the family escaped lockdown on thier state of the art steam vessel and at high speed [30 knots in 1897 not bad]departed the state of pricktoristan and sailed south and established the.....................                                              [this is the only known photograph of the daring escape taken from the pricktoristan governments customs launch as they watched helplessly as the turbinians escaped].[An early photo believed to have been the notorius dictator and facist chairman Dan : this photo has been enhanced by 2021 tech;]

image.jpeg.7769bda789e74a7048c358ceac5467ca.jpegThe Turbinia

Edited by bull

2 hours ago, bull said:

The family first gained fame  when the family escaped lockdown on thier state of the art steam vessel and at high speed [30 knots in 1897 not bad]departed the state of pricktoristan and sailed south and established the..................... 

......... People's Free Democratic Communal Kibbutz of Tasmania (the PFDCKoT) which was similar to, but a 2 headed version of, the Judean Peoples Front (splitters) (respects to all Monty Pythons past and present). [It should be noted here that when an organization's name includes the words "People's" or "Free" or "Democratic", you can be certain that they are not any of those things].

OT called Ratso this morning to discuss the fact that given Forum anonymity, how can we be certain that Turbo is not actually Chairman Dan and bull is not Peter GutsoWhine, because Turbo seems to know a lot about, and to have profited from, the corruption that is Victoristan and bull's melon is the same shape as Pete's (see pic below) plus Pete flys a JackoffRoo to the west coast whenever cabinet meetings are held in Zeehan.

These revelations prompted Eeeeean to initiate a complete identity and background check for all members of Wreck Flying and Eeeean issued an edict (some say it is a fatwah) which, in Eeeeean's own words, prescribed that .......

IS THAT DOME BULL'S OR PETE'S?

You can see how he loves the wind thru his hair when flying (avref) the Jackoffwallaby

Image result for premier of tasmania

Edited by Captain
  • Haha 1

....all Wreck Fline members must state their political affiliations and whether they have been in receipt of any hidden donations from organisations and identities whose aims are at cross-purposes with the purposes of the Wreck Fline community and forum.

Bull proudly stated, "I have no affiliations with any Victoristan identities who are known to be unscrupulous and opportunistic, as the Leader of the Turbinia group has been known to be. Furthermore, I have received no hidden donations (apart from the odd brown paper bag, in line with old Qld traditions), from people who are known to be.....

PETE'S JERKOFFWALLABY, HERE SEEN ON THE GROUND AT

ZEEHAN INTERNATIONAL, AND PAINTED IN TASMANIA'S OFFICIAL

STATE COLOURS, SO AS TO QUALIFY AS A TAX DEDUCTION.

Image result for Jackaroo ultralight aircraft

Edited by Captain

10 minutes ago, Captain said:

PETE'S JERKOFFWALLABY, HERE SEEN ON THE GROUND AT

ZEEHAN INTERNATIONAL, AND PAINTED IN TASMANIA'S OFFICIAL

STATE COLOURS, SO AS TO QUALIFY AS A TAX DEDUCTION.

Image result for Jackaroo ultralight aircraft

In a rare slip, because REAL Ultralight flyers are taught to fly to a level of precision not seen in GA, including the ability to use a runway width that only extends to the wheel centrelines. Bull is not showing off here, just forgot to move the aircrtaft over to the GA runway on the left for modesty.

20 hours ago, onetrack said:

Bull proudly stated, "I have no affiliations with any Victoristan identities who are known to be unscrupulous and opportunistic, as the Leader of the Turbinia group has been known to be. Furthermore, I have received no hidden donations (apart from the odd brown paper bag, in line with old Qld traditions), from people who are known to be.....

.... members of a related group known as the "Talabinia", led by Sheik Anna bin Palachook.

"At the next AGM" said Anna in a prepared statement "All we need to do is delete 2 letters and we will be able to take over all of the American weapons that are stored in f'nQ, then I'll institute Sharona Law before we .......

ANNA PREPARING FOR HER PRESS CONFERENCE

The bloke in the back has just started chanting "My Sharona" (see the below

link for the words, as the singing of this Qld State Anthem will be compulsory in 2022.)

Image result for Talaban in office

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=song+my+sharona&view=detail&mid=5F3B197BF41A4F09F24C5F3B197BF41A4F09F24C&FORM=VIRE0&ru=%2fsearch%3fq%3dsong%2bmy%2bsharona%26cvid%3d194876a7d7a6469faeec31d473875a2a%26aqs%3dedge.0.0l8.5868j0j1%26pglt%3d515%26FORM%3dANNTA1%26PC%3dLCTS

Edited by Captain
  • Haha 1

PS ..... Note the "Trigger Discipline" (TD) exhibited by the 2 dudes (2Ds) with rifles in the above photo.

They have obviously completed a Qld Weapons Licensing Course (QWLC) and a Firearms Human Fuctors Lecture (FHFL) or 2 (2), such that they would be acceptable to participate in a bunny busting safari at Daraweit Guim (DG) or around Kandahar (کندھار).

Edited by Captain
  • Like 1

......start rearranging the education of the "Known List of Queenslanders" starting with ...........

"The Chorus of "SHARONA XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" drowned out the list of people who drove Landcruisers or HQs, lived north of SEQ or owned a Harley, but is was clear those dues would have sore trigger fingers before this was all over."

Then Sheik Anna bin Palachook took the stage and there was a hush because standing beside her was the new Minister for Health - bull, wearing a head rag, bloomers and carrying a .22 pea rifle ("you have to look the part", he thought.

"اوس تاسو احمق یاست چې ټولنیز واټن نه لرئ په ډزو به وی" he said, and the CQs and FNQs trembled because they realised the for the first time they were going to be .....................

48 minutes ago, turboplanner said:

"اوس تاسو احمق یاست چې ټولنیز واټن نه لرئ په ډزو به وی" he said, and the CQs and FNQs trembled because they realised the for the first time they were going to be .....................

....... under the iron thumb of a Bone Warlord who had until now been in exile in Tasmania.

"We are in the XXXX now" commented the CWA ladies, who have already initiated burqa sewing classes "As bull (who has taken the name of Shake bull bin Everywhere) has aligned himself with the SAAA (avref), who have a vicious reputation and who have already commenced the search of all houses looking for people who are member of the AUF or the GFA .......... or who even mention the word Rotax (blasphemers), or Wreck Flying or Turbo or our fearless leader Eeeeaaann (soon to go into hiding), or who ...... 

Edited by Captain
  • Haha 2

......are deemed to be unbelievers in that they think they can fly without authority from Allah (also known by his secret Islamic name, CASA). Anyone who is found in hiding from SAAA, Allah or Sheik Anna bin Palachook's ground troops (now known as tracers), will be hauled out of their hiding places and dealt with according to Sheik Anna Law.

Meantimes, back in Victoristan, Sheik El-Dan An-Drumudh was initiating his own variety of Sheik Anna Law. It was equally as punishing, and it was called Labor Mah-Fiah Law. It was draconian, to say the least. People were locked away for extremely long periods for even the slightest transgression, such as going more than 5kms from home without any authority under Labor Mah-Fia Law. The people were frightened, how long would it be before......

Edited by onetrack
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, onetrack said:

Meantimes, back in Victoristan, Sheik El-Dan An-Drumudh was initiating his own variety of Sheik Anna Law. It was equally as punishing, and it was called Labor Mah-Fiah Law. It was draconian, to say the least. People were locked away for extremely long periods for even the slightest transgression, such as going more than 5kms from home without any authority under Labor Mah-Fia Law. The people were frightened, how long would it be before......

........ Victoristan and Queensmanistan start lobbing poisoned gas at each other, just like in the middle east.

"Thank goodness I live in the western hemisphere" said OT "Although I am certainly aware that we are sometimes disparagingly referred to as "Sand Monkeys" as well."

In the meantime Turbo has taken up the same role as Anne Frank did in WW2, and had arranged an escape route for Eeeeaann through the snow in the Dandenongs (the modern equivalent of Switzerland) and into the freedom of South Australia, where an ungrateful Eeeeeaann was heard to say "I'd rather be dead than live in Glenelg ......... but while I am here I may as well change the hosting service again for Wreck Flying ....... and with that I'll ban all SAAA members from posting their poisonous ideas".

All this, while at the same time, the child bearing ladies from Bone were chucking their nippers over the wall into the Townsville Lavarack Army Base because bull was flat out enforcing Sharona Law throughout f'nQ by insisting that the CWA ladies ............

Turdboy has even grown his hair long to look like Anne

Image result for Ann Frank

Edited by Captain
  • Like 1

......submit to a daily stoning at the Bone Water Park.

"I TOLD you not to serve yesterday's sausages to that XXXXXXX bull!" hissed Alice to Sheryl.

"How was I to know the XXXX would become Minister for Health?" replied Scheryl, I thought we'd XXXXXX him off to Tassie.

And Alice's named was called .........................

wdbone.JPG

• Haha 1